Do legitimate loan sharks exist

And are they safe legal operations? I REALLY need $1000 like tomorrow badly. I wouldnt even need a full week to pay it back and wouldnt mind paying back $200 interest. That's how badly I need it.

Dont have anything I would feel comfortable pawning

I would lend you the money but have no way of knowing you would pay me back. I live in Toronto and I’m not good at violence.

I feel bad for you man. I’m sorry.

Use a credit card for christ sakes.

Unfortunately yes, I have. He's a douche bag with the sole endeavour of self-indulgence.

Hahah I met him on the Gold Coast a few years back. He's the type who pumps his own tires and tells you how great he is. In reality he's a complete fuckwit who thinks he's the man. His "Lamborghini" was a loan car, and his actual car was a v6 Commodore. He is the poster child for flaunting wealth from above his means.
Which is interesting because he did legitimately have quite a bit of money, so I guess it was smart hiring expensive cars rather than buying them.

I will say that while he is a douchebag he can also be quite charming when he wants to be and can be a bit of fun to hang around. But at the end of the day he preys on the people who have no means of protecting themselves (the disabled or the elderly).

Last edited:
There's a place in Aus with 950% interest, it's bonkers.

A good strat I've found is to get a small overdraft on your regular bank account, mine is $2k.

All that means is that you can withdraw and/or spend until your account is at -$2,000. You try to keep it at 0 because you get charged standard interest on the amount under 0 you go, but for situations like this you can get the cash, pay whatever you need, top it up a few days later and pay nothing extra.

Even though I have plenty of cash these days, I still find it handy from time to time.

What bank allows you to overdraft 2k?

Just go visit a mafia member, bro. They’re goodfellas. Nice guys!

find some shady asians gambling, theyll usually be hanging out with a shark or 2.

Drug dealing 101, never get high off your own stash.

Use a credit card for christ sakes.
see his other thread on the first page. He maxed out his card lol. Dude is doing some sketchy spending without the means to cover it. Care to tell us what's goin on, TS?

see his other thread on the first page. He maxed out his card lol. Dude is doing some sketchy spending without the means to cover it. Care to tell us what's goin on, TS?
He's creating AI brother.

Damn ts, you have stocks but you don’t know how credit cards work or how to get a payday advance?

I’m starting to question your “investment portfolio.”

Damn ts, you have stocks but you don’t know how credit cards work or how to get a payday advance?

I’m starting to question your “investment portfolio.”

90% of his investment portfolio is in Sears stock.

tenor.gif

pretty sure the whole point of a loan shark is that they're not legitimate. . . .

Ironically I lent a coworker 800 bucks at the beginning of September. He originally said he would pay me back at the end of September.

He then asked for an extension until October 20th which is two days from now.

He has 3 kids and is often short on funds. Last time we had a group of friends gathering and he didn’t show up, probably because he didn’t want to face me. He always shows.

I haven’t told our mutual friends. I think If he doesn’t pay on the 20th me and him aren’t friends anymore and I’ll talk to him sternly.

Here you go friend. Don't worry about the fine print.
always-read-the-fine-print_o_389071.jpg

Back