Do legitimate loan sharks exist

Looks like youre gonna have to show things in your orifice on webcam tonight for that 1000 instead TS

see his other thread on the first page. He maxed out his card lol. Dude is doing some sketchy spending without the means to cover it. Care to tell us what's goin on, TS?

Are you sure it was not a "I am betting the house on Conor" ?

Or maybe out of the money Apple put options set to expire :D

Seriously though TS.. where are you located ? If you’re local to me and really in a pinch I’ll help you out. I know what it’s like to be cash poor and asset rich and it’s aggrivating as hell.

90% of his investment portfolio is in Sears stock.

Or maybe out of the money Apple put options set to expire :D

Seriously though TS.. where are you located ? If you’re local to me and really in a pinch I’ll help you out. I know what it’s like to be cash poor and asset rich and it’s aggrivating as hell.
Kentucky. Youd have to really close or I wont be able to afford the gas to drive to you lol.

Yea man it's the fucking worst. All that money in an investment portfolio, a car most would consider insanely expensive for my age, etc....and yet at this very moment I cant even buy a happy meal until a check comes my way or someone lends me

Ah, no good.
FWIW, every time I’ve been in a true financial pinch, my nerves convinced me things were way worse than they really were, and anxiety impeded my ability to handle things to the best of my abilities.

Sell your car to a chop shop for $1000 then give them a week to make it disappear before reporting it stolen to collect the insurance check.

Just kidding, never do that.

Haha yes they fucking do

They are called

The royal bank of Scotland

And they can suck my tiny dick

Hahah I met him on the Gold Coast a few years back. He's the type who pumps his own tires and tells you how great he is. In reality he's a complete fuckwit who thinks he's the man. His "Lamborghini" was a loan car, and his actual car was a v6 Commodore. He is the poster child for flaunting wealth from above his means.
Which is interesting because he did legitimately have quite a bit of money, so I guess it was smart hiring expensive cars rather than buying them.

I will say that while he is a douchebag he can also be quite charming when he wants to be and can be a bit of fun to hang around. But at the end of the day he preys on the people who have no means of protecting themselves (the disabled or the elderly).

I've known enough like him and despise them, not interested at all.

Ironically I lent a coworker 800 bucks at the beginning of September. He originally said he would pay me back at the end of September.

He then asked for an extension until October 20th which is two days from now.

He has 3 kids and is often short on funds. Last time we had a group of friends gathering and he didn’t show up, probably because he didn’t want to face me. He always shows.

I haven’t told our mutual friends. I think If he doesn’t pay on the 20th me and him aren’t friends anymore and I’ll talk to him sternly.

Never lend money if you don't have a reputation that instill fears, which is a rarity. You'll be lucky to recover $400 of that and it will be in some form of installment bullshit. You lend someone very small amounts if you don't want to get violent. When they don't pay you back, you let the small amount slide and thank them for exiting your life. It is very interesting the difference between people. My pride would never allow me to jerk someone around in this way.

Never lend money if you don't have a reputation that instill fears, which is a rarity. You'll be lucky to recover $400 of that and it will be in some form of installment bullshit. You lend someone very small amounts if you don't want to get violent. When they don't pay you back, you let the small amount slide and thank them for exiting your life. It is very interesting the difference between people. My pride would never allow me to jerk someone around in this way.

Same. I would never ask for money if I didnt KNOW for a 100% fact I was going to pay them back, right on time. Doesn't matter if I know I could get away with it with out them punishing me or anything.

I'd rather take up selling meth to make it right, rather than break a deal someone kindly made with me to lend me money.

There are loans you can apply for but to my knowledge they are only significant amounts, like buying a house or a car. I dont think there is any place that will let you apply for a loan of say $1000.

I think some bank branches may do personal loans of up to 10,000, but not mine.

I just wish/need something simple. I want to be able to just walk in to a place, show them my investment portfolio as proof paying the loan back wont be a problem, and walk out with the money I need.

If I'm really, really lucky, my check will get here with in the next few days. Not gonna lie, after I get that check and get my paycheck too, I'm going to feel like a fucking baller. Going from 0 to $$$$$$$$$

Tonight I'm eating pounds of french fries and a few mozzarella sticks as its all I have.

There are loans you can apply for but to my knowledge they are only significant amounts, like buying a house or a car. I dont think there is any place that will let you apply for a loan of say $1000.

I just wish/need something simple. I want to be able to just walk in to a place, show them my investment portfolio as proof paying the loan back wont be a problem, and walk out with the money I need.

If I'm really, really lucky, my check will get here with in the next few days. Not gonna lie, after I get that check and get my paycheck too, I'm going to feel like a fucking baller. Going from 0 to $$$$$$$$$

Tonight I'm eating pounds of french fries and a few mozzarella sticks as its all I have.
<Dana05> as I've said, really surprised you guys do have ''payday'' loans.

Borrowing $1000 from a loan shark couldn't possibly go wrong

tony-davey.jpg

If you aren't making this up, you have no idea how to manage your finances. First, you shouldn't be maxing out your credit cards at any point... especially if you have investments. Second, you should have enough emergency cash to last a few weeks at home in case a natural disaster happens or something else happens and you can't get access to your bank.

If you had multiple credit cards and paid off their balance every month you could get cash advances with it. The interest is higher than card purchases but less than a loan shark's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back