Do men actually believe women are smart? (inspired by the $9million cuck thread)

MaxMMA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The thread about the guy getting the 9 million dollar settlement was completely mind blowing.

OP of that thread had a novel written about how women will play guys under 6 feet to get married/taken care of and then jump on the first dick that's attached to a 6ft+ body. But the TS used like 50 paragraphs to say that.

My question is this, do men actually think women are smart enough to plan out these intricate plots to take advantage of multiple men over the course of sometimes several decades? Because I sure as shit don't, not most of them anyway.

All these new wave manosphere circles like redpills, pick up artists, mgtow, incels, and whoever else, seem to just be making up whole lot baloney to try to explain some regular ass human behavior.

I think they marry guys they never wanted to marry in the first place because of social pressures/biological clock. That's why they bring on so many more divorces than men.

I think they marry guys they never wanted to marry in the first place because of social pressures/biological clock. That's why they bring on so many more divorces than men.
Yes, great. That's one logical explanation. People doing stupid, not so well thought out things. A far cry from women systematically ruining men's lives for personal gain.

Women are dumb, but the men who let themselves get manipulated or taken advantage of by women are even dumber.

Smart or sly?

Meh, I think their intentions show up sooner or later, the burden is on us if we see them when they pop up. I dated what I perceived to be a dime piece one time and as bomb as she was, I knew deep down this chic would bring me nothing but trouble if I married her. I'm of the thought now that I want someone who brings something to the table now, professionally/financially. Unless you plan on having a big family, I think the thought of marrying a stay at home mom is crazy. The potential of her draining your money, drinking while youre work, getting tangled up with bad friends, etc is just too much if you ask me.

Are women smart? Yeah. Are they masterminding these strategies with dry erase boards and such? Absolutely not.

But it helps people feel better to think the women are criminal reproductive masterminds and not that a woman can simply lose interest in a guy later and move on to someone she finds more attractive. Or that a woman can genuinely end up with the nice guy, not because she's settling but because she, like the nice guy, has come to realize where her natural fit in the dating marketplace is.

Nice guys lose time chasing supermodels, nice girls lost time chasing bad boys. Eventually they both find their niche.

Smart enough to get me to buy em shit
Dumb bitches

Over my lifetime i've found that in general females are more intelligent than males, and also more pleasant and caring as well.

They can love them but were never physically found the guy sexy.

I’m all for being sexist, racist, and bigoted.. especially on here but.. yeah brah, there’s some smart ass bitches out there fa sho. Be safe out there yo. Protect ya neck

Studies have found that up to 30% of children are being raised by men who aren't their biological fathers. Women are smart which is why more and more women are getting into college and taking jobs that were once male dominated. In addition, men tend to be the biggest suckers of them all and will take a woman even if she has 3 children from other men because enslavement to their penis. It does not help that society put in place laws to protect women if things don't work out. For example - in france it's illegal to even get DNA tessting, and no fault divorce in america.

xSMcLfJcrCkiyoR0Gk8de2jB3REL35oTHmXP160fwPc.jpg

Compare difference in sexual attraction between lover and provider:

I'll never understand these beta bros who feel emasculated around women.

Engineering a scheme and being smart can be mutually exclusive. I teach a physical science class and the in nearly every semester the top student is female.

Studies have found that up to 30% of children are being raised by men who aren't their biological fathers. Women are smart which is why more and more women are getting into college and taking jobs that were once male dominated. In addition, men tend to be the biggest suckers of them all and will take a woman even if she has 3 children from other men because enslavement to their penis. It does not help that society put in place laws to protect women if things don't work out. For example - in france it's illegal to even get DNA tessting, and no fault divorce in america.

xSMcLfJcrCkiyoR0Gk8de2jB3REL35oTHmXP160fwPc.jpg

Compare difference in sexual attraction between lover and provider:

Uhhh what? Who the fuck is Sarah Hamilton? Whoever she is it looks like she was sucking both dudes tongues so I'm not sure what your point is? Also the "provider" looks taller than the "lover" so doesn't that kind of throw a wrench in your below 6 foot beta provider theory?

With a divorce rate so high it's no surprise that 30% of kids are being raised by someone who isn't their biological father.

That doesn't mean women are evil reasource collecting masterminds.

Last edited:
Engineering a scheme and being smart can be mutually exclusive. I teach a physical science class and the in nearly every semester the top student is female.
Women seemed to be more dedicated in my classes, they weren't necessarily the smartest though.

Back