Do men actually believe women are smart? (inspired by the $9million cuck thread)

Uhhh what? Who the fuck is Sarah Hamilton? Whoever she is it looks like she was sucking both dudes tongues so I'm not sure what your point is?

With a divorce rate so high it's no surprise that 30% of kids are being raised by someone who isn't their biological father.

That doesn't mean women are evil reasource collecting masterminds.

Sarh Hamilton is a basketball player who previously dated Josh Swan (black guy), who got her pregnant and gave her the baby girl you see in the pictures. The other man came into the picture a year after she broke up from her ex and was left to raise the child on her own. The point of the video and pics was to demonstrate two things. 1. It is rather easy for women to find another sucker (male) to raise her child and 2. To demonstrate the difference in attraction and behavior between lover and provider. In the video with her ex you see genuine love, lust and attraction. With this new guy it comes off sort of fake and acted out.

Also your interpretation of the paternal fraud is false. Studies have found that as high as 30% of men are unknowningly raising children that they believe are biologically their own but in actuality are not.

Never said women are evil. However, women have a dual mating behavior just like men. Just as men have one person they would marry and one they would only consider sleeping with, women also have dual strategy. Unfortunately for men being categories as the provider means her interest in you is more towards your abillity to provide for her and her future (or current) offspring that may not even be yours. While with the role of the lover it is more prime sexual energy and attraction that has her being drawn to you initially.

It's just how it is man. Even athropology studies have found that women would often get impregnanted by one male she feels dominate while having another male with resources raise the kid. This is human behavoir in its rawest form and if a woman can get away with it she will.

Last edited:
Are women smart? Yeah. Are they masterminding these strategies with dry erase boards and such? Absolutely not.

But it helps people feel better to think the women are criminal reproductive masterminds and not that a woman can simply lose interest in a guy later and move on to someone she finds more attractive. Or that a woman can genuinely end up with the nice guy, not because she's settling but because she, like the nice guy, has come to realize where her natural fit in the dating marketplace is.

Nice guys lose time chasing supermodels, nice girls lost time chasing bad boys. Eventually they both find their niche.
"Are women smart? yes"

all of them? lol

Sarh Hamilton is a basketball player who previously dated Josh Swan (black guy), who got her pregnant and gave her the baby girl you see in the pictures. The other man came into the picture a year after she broke up from her ex and was left to raise the child on her own. The point of the video and pics was to demonstrate two things. 1. It is rather easy for women to find another sucker (male) to raise her child and 2. To demonstrate the difference in attraction and behavior between lover and provider. In the video with her ex you see genuine love, lust and attraction. With this new guy it comes off sort of fake and acted out.

Also your interpretation of the paternal fraud is false. Studies have found that as high as 30% of men are unknowningly raising children that they believe are biologically their own but in actuality are not.

Never said women are evil. However, women have a dual mating behavior just like men. Just as men have one person they would marry and one they would only consider sleeping with, women also have dual strategy. Unfortunately for men being categories as the provider means her interest in you is more towards your abillity to provide for her and her future (or current) offspring that may not even be yours. While with the role of the lover it is more prime sexual energy and attraction that has her being drawn to you initially.

It's just how it is man. Even athropology studies have found that women would often get impregnanted by one male she feels dominate while having another male with resources raise the kid. This is human behavoir in its rawest form and if a woman can get away with it she will.
I find that statistic incrediblely hard to believe. Have you ever even seen a human baby?

The offspring of a man and a woman share physical traits from both mother and father. Even if the baby has an overwhelming amount of physical resemblance to one parent, they will still have small undeniable traits of the other parent.

Unless 30% are just so goddamn stupid they can't tell their kid isn't theirs. Which IIguess could be the case.

Last edited:
So many incel women haters on the dog. It’s not the woman’s fault she didn’t choose you. It’s not because she is dumb that she didn’t choose you. It’s because, you’re a piece of shit. Take some pride in yourself. Stop worrying about what other people think. Stop it with the “standards” argument. We can’t all date and marry Boise dimes. Hell we can’t all date LA dimes. You should look in the mirror. I mean a cold hard look and try and better yourself first. Then try and date women at your level. Don’t try and go above it. Unless your super stud or have a great personality where your charisma is high and people just want to be around you, both women and men. What I mean is if you can make friends with men easily and women think your funny and have a great personality. If you don’t have a good personality the then stay at your level.

Last edited:
Honestly, it’s not that hard to manipulate or take advantage of a lot of men. Of course you gotta target the right kind of dude.

I’m all for being sexist, racist, and bigoted.. especially on here but.. yeah brah, there’s some smart ass bitches out there fa sho. Be safe out there yo. Protect ya neck

Yeah, this thread is a little weird.

See, most sexist Sherdog threads start off with thinly veiled critiques of women which then eventually crescendos into overtly blatant hatred of women (and pitbulls) about 50 posts in. You started your thread backwards homes. You’ll get it someday though.

hf3jxq1lbr911.png

Last edited:
Some women are definitely smart. But I don’t think they’re planning all that out intentionally. Our culture encourages women to get married and commit to monogamy before they get too old, but women, like all humans, enjoy a variety of genitalia from the opposite sex. At least from more than just one person

Some girls are sluts and some aren’t. They don’t get with a guy that has a bunch of money and then look for a guy over 6’ to please them on the side. There’s usually more to it than that. Lots of girls like taller guys but that’s not going to be the only reason for them cheating in their husbands. Anybody who thinks that probably hasn’t even had a gf before to think so dumb.

What kind of trash does sherdog inevitably collect as a forum? Whenever folks posit these narratives about women stupid, conniving, heart eating, etc, I always look around and wonder why I know zero women like this.

Whatever the percentage of women that are emotionally and functionally retarded is the same percentage of men that are emotionally and functionally retarded. One thing the genders are equal on is how competent AND stupid they are.

What kind of trash does sherdog inevitably collect as a forum? Whenever folks posit these narratives about women stupid, conniving, heart eating, etc, I always look around and wonder why I know zero women like this.

Whatever the percentage of women that are emotionally and functionally retarded is the same percentage of men that are emotionally and functionally retarded. One thing the genders are equal on is how competent AND stupid they are.

If what they're saying is true, then what does that tell you about the sort of person you are if this is the female company you keep? Birds of a feather flock together and if someone is associating with the dregs of the female side of the species I doubt they're the paragon of refined masculinity they think they are.

My friend married a conniving whore, but I know a married guy that banged pretty much every hooker in the state. It happens on both sides, but these are atypical examples.

Wow did this girl Sara Hamilton really get put on blast.

The thread about the guy getting the 9 million dollar settlement was completely mind blowing.

OP of that thread had a novel written about how women will play guys under 6 feet to get married/taken care of and then jump on the first dick that's attached to a 6ft+ body. But the TS used like 50 paragraphs to say that.

My question is this, do men actually think women are smart enough to plan out these intricate plots to take advantage of multiple men over the course of sometimes several decades? Because I sure as shit don't, not most of them anyway.

All these new wave manosphere circles like redpills, pick up artists, mgtow, incels, and whoever else, seem to just be making up whole lot baloney to try to explain some regular ass human behavior.

Only female sociopaths woud behave in the way you describe. Most women aren't out to take advantage of men no matter how clever they are. Newsflash: they want the same things you do - romance, love and sex with somebody they like and whom they feel they can trust.

So many incel women haters on the dog. It’s not the woman’s fault she didn’t choose you. It’s not because she is dumb that she didn’t choose you. It’s because, you’re a piece of shit. Take some pride in yourself. Stop worrying about what other people think. Stop it with the “standards” argument. We can’t all date and marry Boise dimes. Hell we can’t all date LA dimes. You should look in the mirror. I mean a cold hard look and try and better yourself first. Then try and date women at your level. Don’t try and go above it. Unless your super stud or have a great personality where your charisma is high and people just want to be around you, both women and men. What I mean is if you can make friends with men easily and women think your funny and have a great personality. If you don’t have a good personality the then stay at your level.

When I was looking for a wife one thing I considered was her suitability as a mother. Women do the same thing. They want a provider and somebody who isn't a manchild themselves. Everybody judges everybody to some degree.

All these new wave manosphere circles like redpills, pick up artists, mgtow, incels, and whoever else, seem to just be making up whole lot baloney to try to explain some regular ass human behavior.

It is "regular ass human behavior" if you understand that plotting is regular ass female behavior. Psychologically, men and women don't think anything alike. We are different, hugely different in some respects. You want to know what the number one thing is that men desire, well, two things. Money/respect and pussy. Those are the top two things on virtually every males mind. Women on the other hand are far more interested in stable resource rich environments. There have been tons of studies done on this. Men obsess about money and women, and women obsess about stability.

Because we are generally striving for two different things, women will plot to gain the best "nest." If you think they won't then you haven't been around enough women yet. Some of them are as straight forward as what is known as a Gold-digger. The Gold-digger doesn't give a shit that you know she is a Gold-digger. Its more like a business contract and it looks something like this.

th

There are different levels to that shit though and yes, some women will plot and maneuver to get to the best position and if that means consuming your soul, then many women will not hesitate to use you for whatever leapfrog platform they can. All it takes is the right dude to walk through the door. Are all women this way? Of course not but absolutely women plot to gain what they perceive as greater stability.

Only female sociopaths woud behave in the way you describe. Most women aren't out to take advantage of men no matter how clever they are. Newsflash: they want the same things you do - romance, love and sex with somebody they like and whom they feel they can trust.

You could argue as well only male sociopaths would believe that kind of view represents all women(yes some do clearly exist but are a minority), or at least someone who's bought into a sociopathic world view and is desperate for justification. These incel kind of discussions just seem to revolve around trawling the net desperately for evidence of how terrible women are.

Just a guess as well but I suspect actually sociopathic men are probably easier for such women to hoodwink? easier to play to their egos and often there not that great at judging other peoples emotional response(or that their faking it). Basically the whole gold digger situation being a bit of a two way thing, such women go after ultra successful men but such men are often much easier to trick.

Last edited:
You could argue as well only male sociopaths would believe that kind of view represents all women(yes some do clearly exist but are a minority), or at least someone who's bought into a sociopathic world view and is desperate for justification. These incel kind of discussions just seem to revolve around trawling the net desperately for evidence of how terrible women are.

Just a guess as well but I suspect actually sociopathic men are probably easier for such women to hoodwink? easier to play to their egos and often there not that great at judging other peoples emotional response(or that their faking it). Basically the whole gold digger situation being a bit of a two way thing, such women go after ultra successful men but such men are often much easier to trick.

From someone who has done psychiatry. i can tell you that men are not attracted to sociopathic women. Men tend to fall for women with histrionic personality disorder. Women fall for sociopaths though as they often confuse that with th man being an alpha male.

Yes, they are smart. I would say almost all marriages are entered into with good intentions. If its not a great match though, the relationship will sour eventually.

Once that happens, her smarts kick in as she puts together her exit strategy. Everyone just wants to be happy. If your woman believes you are the key to her happiness, she isn't going anyhere. But if she starts to see you as an impediment to her happiness, you better move your money out of that joint account.

If what they're saying is true, then what does that tell you about the sort of person you are if this is the female company you keep? Birds of a feather flock together and if someone is associating with the dregs of the female side of the species I doubt they're the paragon of refined masculinity they think they are.

My friend married a conniving whore, but I know a married guy that banged pretty much every hooker in the state. It happens on both sides, but these are atypical examples.
either I wasnt clear or youre misinterpreting: I dont know the kinds of women that confirm the narratives that women are stupid, conniving, etc. My wife has a PhD in a pretty difficult field and absolutely slays it. My friend's wives are all super confident, competent, and self aware people (as are their husbands). I probably know a handful of women that fit the kind of narratives all these dudes here seem to affirm.

Generally I feel the genders are equal in their stupidity, and most of the ways we view women as inferior are just double standards. Though, once the hardcore feminist stuff comes about, I tend to duck, cover, and run

Back