Do moderators have to delete good threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No bait needed for you.

And yet you felt the need to say that to me. We're discussing the issue here, focusing too much on my needs is where the relationship between me and DRH went south in the first place.

You'd think I'd be getting handshakes for giving you guys purpose, and yet you're taking away my ability to see Danny McBride on the regular with bullshit lameness. We like eachother, so let's make it work.

And yet you felt the need to say that to me. We're discussing the issue here, focusing too much on my needs is where the relationship between me and DRH went south in the first place.

You'd think I'd be getting handshakes for giving you guys purpose, and yet you're taking away my ability to see Danny McBride on the regular with bullshit lameness. We like eachother, so let's make it work.

You're right, without guys like you to occupy our time we'd just be floundering around the forums seeking attention and self-importantance, much like you're doing.

You're right, without guys like you to occupy our time we'd just be floundering around the forums seeking attention and self-importantance, much like you're doing.

Thine eyes doth deceive thee. I hope you disabled the search function before posting that.

I'm open to any path that leads to you folk realizing you love me, but this deflecting and denying in the midst of making it obvious is proving tedious, to be honest. You guys are lucky I'm optimistic.

I feel lucky now that you mention it.

I'm not up for shooting you Fury you were the first to indulge me.

This thread has taken a few diversions since it was made and it's not really going anywhere now.

We have actually had a discussion about what threads should and shouldn't be wasteland bound etc. We can live with hypothetical fight threads being created in the main fight forums. But the thread titles should not be misleading and the fight should be within the realms of possibility (same org, same weight class etc).

If you start a thread about Roy Jones vs Anderson Silva, Lesnar vs Big Show or Overeem vs Jon Jones etc - they are going to the wasteland.

Terrible threads which are blatant troll jobs will get deleted. Threads which start off good and turn to crap with flaming, fighter bashing, racist comments etc will more than likely be deleted or closed (infractions being handed out for those responsible).

So with that said, I'm going to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back