Do mumble rappers know their song in their head?

Gervais

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
May sound silly, but I just been listening to 21 savage and all his songs are incoherent mumble. It just hit me does he know this shit in his head when performing life or does he just go along and make shit up?

What are mumble rappers? I keep hearing this term but I don’t think I’ve ever heard them? If they mumble why would they be popular?

What are mumble rappers? I keep hearing this term but I don’t think I’ve ever heard them? If they mumble why would they be popular?
Go out and buy a face paint kit. Paint random pictures on your face. Get high as fuck and drop half a sack of marbles in your mouth. Now start talking about whatever. Change your name to “Lil’ ___.”

May sound silly, but I just been listening to 21 savage and all his songs are incoherent mumble. It just hit me does he know this shit in his head when performing life or does he just go along and make shit up?

In his head, he probably sounds like David Attenborough.

Rumble mappers are more articulate.

Does performing life mean to give birth?

"And her pussy tastes like Skittles, what?"

Go out and buy a face paint kit. Paint random pictures on your face. Get high as fuck and drop half a sack of marbles in your mouth. Now start talking about whatever. Change your name to “Lil’ ___.”
You also need to start all your songs with:

Yeah, yeah, yeah

I think it's because they have an idea of a catchy flow (rhyme pattern) in their heads, but don't have the intelligence and/or talent to finish it, so they just mumble it out.

Hip Hop took a big loss when things like cyphers (rap circles) died out. Back then, you had to be really good or original to get noticed and if you were trash, good rappers wouldn't let you on the mic or rhyme. Now any old goof can get a following of kids that don't know anything and are just going off catchiness and image.

I think it's because they have an idea of a catchy flow (rhyme pattern) in their heads, but don't have the intelligence and/or talent to finish it, so they just mumble it out.

Hip Hop took a big loss when things like cyphers (rap circles) died out. Back then, you had to be really good or original to get noticed and if you were trash, good rappers wouldn't let you on the mic or rhyme. Now any old goof can get a following of kids that don't know anything and are just going off catchiness and image.

Garage Band killed most music... Anyone could make a song in a few hours and post it online.

No need to learn anything anymore. Just cut n paste music.

Garage Band killed most music... Anyone could make a song in a few hours and post it online.

That (and other equivalents), social media and auto-tune.

297.png

It's not the app, it's the music. Rap's been doing that for decades by stea...sampling.

It's not the app, it's the music. Rap's been doing that for decades by stea...sampling.

I agree, hip hop is all about samples. But back then you had to at least wright a good flow, actually listen to the breaks of the beat and know how to actually use a turn table and learn a crab scratch or two..

Then it just got easy to copy n past beats and push a button to insert the scratch. All that was left was to write a quick few lyrics and put it on repeat..

Made music to easy and for that it declined..

God damn I love me some mumble rap.

This here some getting some top on LSD music.

Back