Do people really think that Conor could "one punch" KO Khabib???

Conor doesn’t have 1 punch ko power. He has 1 flat out ko and that’s from Aldo rushing in full force.

Conor did NOT even hit Dustin clean and he was out of it.. Conor's power can NOT be questioned..

mcgregor-v-poirier1.gif

I agree... People act like conor has so much power he can dislocate peoples heads with a single left. Its all crap. Al stood for a while .. But as ts stated.. He has good wrestling. He was crouched down low the whole fight while standing. Conors style isnt to get low to avoid takedowns. I guarantee the khabib we see vs conor will not be the same as the one we saw messing around vs al. His strategy will be a good one and he will follow it in this fight. Its the biggest fight of his career and hes not gonna screw around. Sure anyone can get koed if several things line up perfectly for u. Thats a lot to ask. How come conor didnt ko silver in round one.... Or chad, or many others. Not to mention he was so much bigger than the 145s, which khabib is not. I cant wait for the fight, gonna be amazing. I just dread the mcnuthuggers if conor gets beat uo for 5 rounds. Excuses wil fly from everywhere.

Conor has 3 one punch KO's on his entire record, before Aldo, the last one was in 2012. He's has a precise and accurate left, that when placed in volume, can create a TKO, but to act like he has KO power from one punch, isn't that realistic.
That's more than most. And it's still dangerous.

Conor doesn’t have one punch power. Good placement with multiple strikes. Unless his opponent is charging in with his chin up like Aldo. Floyd laughed his punches off.

His highlight reel ought to indicate that he does have one punch power. Whether he’s able to knock Khabib stiff with one shot remains to be seen but Conor obviously has fight changing power. While his opponent is an undefeated stylistic nightmare, he’s an undefeated stylistic nightmare who keeps his chin in the air and doesn’t seem to roll with shots. One straight left can absolutely change everything.

Conor doesn’t have one punch power. Good placement with multiple strikes. Unless his opponent is charging in with his chin up like Aldo. Floyd laughed his punches off.

He was fighting with larger gloves against the greatest defensive boxer alive who rolls better with punches than anyone who has ever lived with the exception of maybe Pernell Whitaker.

I don't think you understand the meaning of the word "could".
Of course he could. Conor has KO power that he has demonstrated time and again. He also has excellent timing and accuracy. Khabib fights with his chin up.
Will it happen? Probably now. Could it happen, sure.

If he can knock Diaz off his feet it probable he can do it to Khabib. Khabib will try to get Conor early to the ground and try to mess him up there. If Conor can stop takedowns his going to be on his feet longer to unload. It so difficult to know what going to happen.

It doesn't have to be a walk off KO.
He can hurt him with one shot and KO him with the 2nd/3rd shot.

Hell no. It would take a lot of circumstances lining up perfectly. Most likely scenario, Khabib gets the taken down and beats Conor's face in.

Natural Born Runner, the day you understand the difference between "could" and "would", your predictions might stop getting jinxed just to prove anything "could" happen in MMA.

Everybody counter strikes. I could post a hundred gifs of Conor engaging. When I read counter striker, it seems to be said that Conor depends on his opponent striking for him to counter strike, as is the case for pure counter strikers. And I truly believe it is not the case and Conor even favours engaging as he did when he blitzed Mendes Siver Brandao and even Eddie.

I mean counter strikers usually are on the back foot waiting for an opportunity, this is not the case of Conor.

I just find that odd.

Conor hits hard, we know this. That said, I think Conor is more of a shot placement type of guy, he has good timing and tends to catch guys in the right spot rather than just landing with hellacious power. Conor is a counter striker, he needs you to over extend to land the money shot, look at Aldo, look at Alvarez, look at Poirier.

Can you really see Khabib throwing combinations with Conor? Like really??? I just don't understand this notion that Conor now somehow has Rumble Johnson one punch power - I think a lot of stars need to align for Conor to knock Khabib out. We also have seen zero evidence that Khabib has a bad chin.

I just don't get it.
Y'all really have no clue who Khabib Nurmagomedov is do you?

Holy shit this is a dumb post. Tons of counterpunchers move forward and apply pressure. Counter punching is about dictating the terms of an exchange. Counter punchers apply pressure to bait the opponent and then counter off that. I can't get over how dumb of a post your's is. Jesus christ.
Wow you are easily dumb founded. And you don’t know what a counter striker is.

Counter punching is about dictating the terms of an exchange... always? Lyoto dictates the terms? In Lewis vs Ngannou they dictated the terms of the exchange? You are the idiot if you need to add elements to the definition of a term to make your point. When TS says

Conor is a counter striker, he needs you to over extend to land the money shot, look at Aldo, look at Alvarez, look at Poirier.

It means he believes Conor can’t strike if his opponents is not engaging. Hence COUNTER striking. Watch the fights, Conor doesn’t give a fuck if his opponents is advancing or not, he finds openings in his guard if need be.

Conor Mc Gregor is a pressure fighter.

Rooting for the Eagle but anyone can be one shot KO'd, and Connor is more than capable of doing it with his reach, precision, and timing. The Aldo fight should tell you all you need to know about that.

I agree... People act like conor has so much power he can dislocate peoples heads with a single left. Its all crap. Al stood for a while .. But as ts stated.. He has good wrestling. He was crouched down low the whole fight while standing. Conors style isnt to get low to avoid takedowns. I guarantee the khabib we see vs conor will not be the same as the one we saw messing around vs al. His strategy will be a good one and he will follow it in this fight. Its the biggest fight of his career and hes not gonna screw around. Sure anyone can get koed if several things line up perfectly for u. Thats a lot to ask. How come conor didnt ko silver in round one.... Or chad, or many others. Not to mention he was so much bigger than the 145s, which khabib is not. I cant wait for the fight, gonna be amazing. I just dread the mcnuthuggers if conor gets beat uo for 5 rounds. Excuses wil fly from everywhere.

And people act like if Conor gets taken down one time he is getting submitted.. Al survived the ground for 25 full minutes. And people seriously can spare me this bullshit argument that Al is some really top-notch fighter. He was ranked 11 and he will never hold a belt in the UFC. People overate both sides of this argument.

Back