Do service dogs piss anybody else off, or is it just me?

I don’t like the people that get the tag for one just so they can take it wherever.

That being said I have a couple of buddies that I served with who have bad PTSD and they swear by a support dog.

And I understand that - all I am saying is that complaining about how people are shit is like remarking on the rise of sun every morning - nothing novel about it, I don't see much to be discussed
Just the legitimacy of it. I get what you mean but on any given day you've got your bitching threads, fun threads, and fun threads that inexplicably turn into racist cesspools.

Last time I was at Walt Disney World, that's exactly what it looked like.

I swear I'm not making this up (@JSN). I was at the Charlotte airport a few years ago and it has a hub and spoke terminal design. I shit you not 3 carts (you know the type that haul fat families to their gate) came together at the hub area and they were stuck in this stalemate. Each of them had 400lb+ disgusting sloths strapped to the back like a Chevy Suburban a on it's way back from a week of hunting.

Watching those poor drivers try to back up and let the other fat-fuck U-haul cart get by was just surreal.

I don't understand how I didn't film that shit. Oh now i remember, I was too busy laughing my ass off.

There was a woman on youtube who had a fake service dog and she would pretend to lose consciousness in the middle of stores while filming herself doing it. She would also lose her shit whenever someone said "hi" to the dog, claiming they were harassing him. She also filmed herself driving... despite claiming she suffered from a medical condition that would cause her to lose consciousness at any time. Sadly her channel is gone, RIP comedy gold.

I was at Safeway about a month ago and some dude was being super obnoxious about his “service dog”. He was talking shit to an employee who told him he had to leave with his dog, he was spouting you shit you don’t know the laws bitch yadayadayada I want the police here(when the police did come he took off). Just an asshole trying to start a fight over his fucking service chiwawa

There was a woman on youtube who had a fake service dog and she would pretend to lose consciousness in the middle of stores while filming herself doing it. She would also lose her shit whenever someone said "hi" to the dog, claiming they were harassing him. She also filmed herself driving... despite claiming she suffered from a medical condition that would cause her to lose consciousness at any time. Sadly her channel is gone, RIP comedy gold.

I remember it. She was a fucking bitch. Think she was just a bitch of a person trying to profit off YouTube hits.

this is what you're thinking about on your saturday?

you might need a service dog

this is what you're thinking about on your saturday?

you might need a service dog

I had a 4 hour drive yesterday I know Ellis was on talking on Sirusxm about how southwest or AA I forgot which just approved service horses on their flights. I mean they are cute and all but I would be pissed if I sat next to a horse, horses stink and shit.

I’ve sat next to service dogs before and never had a problem. The people where always friendly and the dogs where never an issue. I’ll add that the times I’ve encountered service dogs on flights they where either being trained or with people with a disability that physically empaired them. When I’ve been on flights with dogs being trained they where for vets with ptsd.

We used to foster dogs while they were training as service dogs for autistic children. These became legit service dogs certified and protected by the ADA and I saw their worth to human beings in need. Our part was volunteer and it was very worthwhile. Then the world went crazy and decided service dogs need no certification and so now you can take your fucking service Great Dane onto an airplane. We have an acquaintance whose daughter has a service toy poodle. The dog sits, rolls over and shit and the girl has NO disability. Our dogs trained for 2 years and still had a 20% failure rate in final certification. They need to go back to testing and certification.

img_2064.jpg

img_2024.jpg

cracha-cachorra-victor-belfort.jpg

I honor and respect those that serve so I have no problem with them.

I had a 4 hour drive yesterday I know Ellis was on talking on Sirusxm about how southwest or AA I forgot which just approved service horses on their flights. I mean they are cute and all but I would be pissed if I sat next to a horse, horses stink and shit.

I’ve sat next to service dogs before and never had a problem. The people where always friendly and the dogs where never an issue. I’ll add that the times I’ve encountered service dogs on flights they where either being trained or with people with a disability that physically empaired them. When I’ve been on flights with dogs being trained they where for vets with ptsd.

TS doesn't even care about the dog or other animals. he just wanted to call out people with mental issues he doesn't have.

which like i alluded to if this is what he's doing on his saturday, he might have some mental issues of his own.

having read plenty of his threads, its not a might

I’m sure it is somewhat annoying to deal with people’s fake service dogs on planes. However, given what I know about how animals are handled by the airport staff, I would do anything to not have to check my pets in the event I needed to fly somewhere with them. Hell, I would drive across the country rather than fly if that’s what it took. Airlines and airport staff basically traumatize your pets of you check them. Either that or they just fucking kill them.

Back