do u give money to the homeless?

mmaelitefan000

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
i do, but only from the fucking high amount of taxes i pay, they can get welfare and medical care. i pity those who give money to them, who are most likely lazy fucks who know they can get money from begging and refuse to work and are probably already under government support and high off drugs.

No. Its always the time "I got nothing" usually as I walk past with a few hundred bucks in my pocket but fuck them.

I help them more by jumping over them on a skateboard. The money would just go to waste but the shared achievement lasts forever.

Yes I do. But only when I can do it in secret. Having a homeless person slober thanks all over you isn't something I am comfortable with.

Some are homeless because they are useless fucks, mainly due to drug and alcohol addiction, but I do pity them as some of them aren't homeless because of the previously stated reasons. Some may be mentally challenged, others escaped a dangerous home environment etc.

I dont blindly hate on them but I dont think there are more than a handful of times that I did give money.

Yeah regularly. Don't care what they use it for. I'll buy them food if we are near by a convenience store or fast food place too.

No,most around aren't even homeless they treat it like a job

I won't hesitate to throw them a coin or two, they can even spend it on alcohol and drugs for all I care.

I prefer to give them fentanyl.

Mental illness is a bitch, so yes , when I see a person who is sick, and I am in the mood, I will help..

Yes, but only if they're cool, quick and don't try any bullshit story hustle on me.

Just ask for the money.

Depends, living in the city made me immune to their pitiable personas -- but every now and then i will see one who deserves it.

I could have swore one of them whispered "hamburger" to me as I walked into McDonalds as if that's a polite way of asking for free food.

I've seen one at Costco's exit driveway with his expensive Under Armour underwear waistband showing. He wears more expensive underwear than me.

I've seen another at an intersection near Sam's Club and he definitely looked well fed.

Not anymore. On several occasions people in "need" did shit to irritate me. One fat ass lady sent her child to run up to me in the parking lot and ask for money. Pretty fucking dangerous. Some crazy dude could snatch the child and the fat ass mom couldn't do shit. That and the child was dirty as shit.
Another time, I'm coming out of a food establishment and some fat ass lady holds her hand up and say's " I'm homeless/in need/ whatever can I have some money. I gave her a buck and that was it. I'm done.

I just donate to homeless and veteran shelters now.

I have before but usually I say sorry don’t have any spare change

I'll often buy them food and drink, but don't tend to give them money.

A little over a decade ago, there was a guy called the bum hunter who paid bums money to fight .

I don' t mind giving them money or buying them food. I would rather donate to a homeless sheler though .many people wind up homeless through circumstances beyond their control

Back