Do want Conor or MMA to win? (Khabib Vs Conor)

Whether someone is a boxer or wrestler doesn't matter

All that really matters is being flowy

giphy.gif

I want Khabib to win so I can see the Connor huggers excuses. I'm curious what they will be.

I want Conor to win so that the salt levels on Sherdog reach new heights.

Maybe Conor finds what's his face's tell standing like he did with Also, and Eddie.

Seems like he's successful at seeing holes in many a guy's game.

If not, the other dude's gonna climb on him and hump his leg till he gives up.
<Fedor23>

Mainly aimed towards MMA fans who are rooting for Conor.

Here's what I'm thinking, I'm an MMA fan and I want the "ultimate" sport/fighting style to be successful, I'm kind of rooting for Conor's more exciting style to win but at the same time I want the "better" style to win.

There's always the boxing vs MMA talk, like "who would win?", So with Conor being a stand up fighter who uses mainly boxing, it would be more fuel on the fire for those who claim boxing is the more effective martial arts, and I can't have that ;).

conor-mcgregor-khabib-nurmagomedov.jpg

No it isn't. Conor has been training MMA for 10 years. It's ludicrous to think any boxer wouldn't be immediately taken down against Khabib without years of training at the very least which would essentially then make them an MMA fighter, not a boxer.

I find both to be distasteful human beings for very different reasons.

However, they're both great fighters, and that's the only thing that really matters.

I don't care as long as they both make it to the cage.

Here's what I'm thinking, I'm an MMA fan and I want the "ultimate" sport/fighting style to be successful, I'm kind of rooting for Conor's more exciting style to win but at the same time I want the "better" style to win.

There's always the boxing vs MMA talk, like "who would win?", So with Conor being a stand up fighter who uses mainly boxing, it would be more fuel on the fire for those who claim boxing is the more effective martial arts, and I can't have that ;).

Boxing is the best martial art of all

If done right, no can defend

Because this is MMA, just like there is a downside to democracy despite it being "best" ;) But my point is that all the fans Conor bring to this sport will perhaps not credit the sport or view the sport as greatly as it is, sure Conor knows grappling and is pretty well rounded but most people wont see that, I just want MMA to be respresented well etc.

Pretty sure even casuals know conor is an mma fighter that tried boxing.

Theres 0 debate over boxing vs mma

James Tony lost in the 1st round when he came over to the UFC while Conor went 10 rounds with one of the best all-time boxers when he transitioned over

MMA to win. Conor and his bullshit to lose.

i'd like khabib to win

but if conor wins by fighting better, i wont complain

Back