Do we have any mma fighters from Mexico and live in Mexico?

Ortegoat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why are there a million Mexican boxers but I can’t think of one Mexican UFC fighter...?

Shouldn’t they be dominating bw, fw, lw, and ww?

Not Mexican American btw or illegals

Yair Rodriguez and Alexa Grasso are the two highest profile ones right now

I don't think there are any big camps in Mexico. Plenty of fighters from mexico but I'm not sure how many train there.

Last edited:
Yeah yair crossed my mind but was too lazy to google it, seems like their should be a lot though

There are like 12 fighters from Mexico, some of them are ranked like Alexa Grasso, Alejandro Perez and Yair Rodriguez so i guess you just have terrible memory. I think it's fair to say that Mexico is a "top 10 country" in MMA tbh.

I am going to guess that this is not your debut account on Sherdog.

DiazBros??

Stockton CA is basically Tijuana

There are like 12 fighters from Mexico, some of them are ranked like Alexa Grasso, Alejandro Perez and Yair Rodriguez so i guess you just have terrible memory. I think it's fair to say that Mexico is a "top 10 country" in MMA tbh.
How'd you get that belt?...Is Sherdog doing custom belts again?

Top ten isnt saying much. Especially when theres such a high latino rep in boxing.

From, yes! Still live? Highly doubt it

Japan, South Korea, Russia, Poland, UK, Ireland, Sweden, USA, Canada, Brazil are way ahead..could name some more too. which MMA fighters are actually from Mexico that are any good? Grasso is Invicta bound and is just unathletic and terrible, Yair is a ducker who shouldve been cut, and Perez hasnt even beaten anyone (like the rest of the fighters on this page lol)

The only wrestling in Mexico involves bedazzeled masks and long lycra pants. Takes more than just good hands these days

there's that flyweight with the really ugly tats.

Back