Do women still get hit on?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Disregarding social media. Do women get approached and hit on like they used to in the past?

I ask because I see two lines of reality. One is the whole metoo/feminism/mgtow which all together result in social separation while other times it seems like the coast is clear.

I ask because few days ago I made a thread about eye contact with women and being friendly. Yesterday I noticed the normal looking ( non sjw lib) white chicks seem friendly while the Asians seem hostile when I try to be friendly. To be fair I live Vancouver Canada and the Asians literally own everything so it could be a matter of social status that inflates the ego.

Anyway as of late I have been trying to test the power in regards to being social. But I am trying tread carefully. Had to ask what the current social climate is for you guys.

Are you kidding me?

I know it sounds completely far-fetched, but yes, guys are still trying to fuck females. It's almost like it's built into our DNA...

Beta thread is beta.

I honestly don't know. But i don't see why they wouldn't get hit on. If a guy tries to talk to a woman and she's not having it, the guy will most likely walk away. No harm whatsoever.

Are you kidding me?

I am not. Focusing on my personal business and hobbies has left me socially deficient. Last time I had a social life was mid 2000s.

I'm sure it happens but technology is turning kids into autists these days.

Why risk a negative reaction in person when you can just message someone via an app and never have them see your Forever Alone tears?

Doesn't stop me from sending girls I went to high school with dick pics on FB.

yes it has stopped happening, everyone can go home now

Make no mistake, even the most ardent self-described feminist loves to be hit on.

Mackin' on chicks will never die no matter the backlash.

It might be time to delete this thread, TS. Do yourself a favor.

Disregarding social media. Do women get approached and hit on like they used to in the past?

I ask because I see two lines of reality. One is the whole metoo/feminism/mgtow which all together result in social separation while other times it seems like the coast is clear.

I ask because few days ago I made a thread about eye contact with women and being friendly. Yesterday I noticed the normal looking ( non sjw lib) white chicks seem friendly while the Asians seem hostile when I try to be friendly. To be fair I live Vancouver Canada and the Asians literally own everything so it could be a matter of social status that inflates the ego.

Anyway as of late I have been trying to test the power in regards to being social. But I am trying tread carefully. Had to ask what the current social climate is for you guys.

points deducted from Gryffindor for typing "the Asians" out a bunch of times like they're a character on a 90s sitcom running around breaking your coffee maker

If there was any doubt of your status on the spectrum left in that first thread....

I honestly don't know. But i don't see why they wouldn't get hit on. If a guy tries to talk to a woman and she's not having it, the guy will most likely walk away. No harm whatsoever.

True but it seems like there is a cultural deterioration in that. Like it's not just no harm no foul but the perception Is, if the guy is not that handsome then it's harassment.

I'm sure it happens but technology is turning kids into autists these days.

Why risk a negative reaction in person when you can just message someone via an app and never have them see your Forever Alone tears?

Well I am sure there are ways to maneuver a conversation that reveals if she is sexually interested. If not you could just tell her to have a great day. I am getting out there and fee days ago I was PISSED because some females gave me a dirty look after I smiled at them. Meanwhile prior I was getting compliments and pleasant conversation.

Past few days I have been learning about specific body language and I noticed the friendly females had a specific body language while the mean ones had their own specific ones that falled in to a pattern.

Are you kidding me?

I know it sounds completely far-fetched, but yes, guys are still trying to fuck females. It's almost like it's built into our DNA...

Beta thread is beta.

Ahh aren't we being sensitive.

Ahh aren't we being sensitive.

Nothing sensitive about that. If anything, this thread comes across as if it was written by a really sensitive pussy boy who doesn't know if it's okay to or how to hit on women.

Nothing sensitive about that. If anything, this thread comes across as if it was written by a really sensitive pussy boy who doesn't know if it's okay to or how to hit on women.

Tough guy!

Calling people pussy online. You know you wouldn't have the balls to do it in real life because I would break your nose. But it's always the pisses that resort to shit talking. You know damn well you would turn into a coward if this was real life.

lmao @ asking this question. Women will always be offered dick.

Tough guy!

Calling people pussy online. You know you wouldn't have the balls to do it in real life because I would break your nose. But it's always the pisses that resort to shit talking. You know damn well you would turn into a coward if this was real life.

LOL, what a gotten-to vag. Calm down, guy. Take a few deep breaths.

Thanks for the laugh though, I legitimately cackled at your beta-ness.

Also, what are "pisses?"

LOL what a gotten-to vag.

Thanks for the laugh though, I legitimately cackled at your beta-ness.

Lol typical unoriginal parrot bitch. Can only use the term beta alpha and call people pisses while hiding behind a computer.

Lol typical unoriginal parrot bitch. Can only use the term beta alpha and call people pisses while hiding behind a computer.

Still not sure what "pisses" are. Maybe that's why you can't get any pussy...you're doing it wrong.

Back