Do women still get hit on?

A better question would be, do male bosses still hire female workers? I would still hit on a girl in a social setting if I were single, but I would never hire a female for fear of being wrongfully accused of something at work.

You'd have to make sure she was ugly if you hired her anyway. I know a bloke who had to hire a personal assistant, came down to a hot chick and an old bloke, he chose the old bloke so everything would be above board. Good choice too, he's ex military and organised as fuck ha ha

Vancouver. Asians. That's all that needs to be said. Unless they've been here long enough to be thoroughly Canadianized they're going to be hostile to anyone who isn't in their tribe.

Exactly, their cliquiness is Fort-Knoxesque

I am not. Focusing on my personal business and hobbies has left me socially deficient. Last time I had a social life was mid 2000s.

I live in Van homie we can hit up the dab bar near cambie and pender then go harass some asian girls on the street.

Of course they do. The vast majority of people do not let social media dictate how they live and function in the real world. Cuckservatives always whine about not being able to joke about certain things, but if you have a group of likeminded people and you meet in person, you can say whatever the fuck you want. I do!

Back