Do yall know about Josh Kelly?

Espresso

Post USADA era will make UFC great again
@Silver
Reaction score
Whats your thought on him?

He’s very talented but he’s fighting mugs at the moment. I’ll reserve my judgement for when he steps up in class, though I do think he’ll be a top fighter. He’s training with Ryan Burnett as well so he’s got very good guys to spar with

He's green but fun to watch, interesting style. Keeping my eye on him tho for when he does start to step it up, as Jonny said.

Saw hoim a fight or two back and whil eh ewas ocnnecting, he wasnt really doing much damage.

I think that may be his problem as he has a really entertainming style and seems to take risks, but he cant hurt his opponent and they can land on him and hurt him, it may be a problem.

I'll keep my eye on him though, he's fun to watch

I heard he didnt look very good against Molina

He'll get relatively far on marketability alone, but aside from being flashy I'm really not sure that I see a special talent.

I heard he didnt look very good against Molina

He looked ok I thought. He won every single round of a 10 round fight imho and made it look pretty easy too. What I would say is that he didn't look at any point like he was going to stop Molina. His lack of power is going to hurt him but he's a very tricky proposition for whoever he fights due to his excellent head movement and sharp reflexes.

I like his slick style. He is really fun to watch. Hope he climbs the ladder successfully and gets some big time fights down the road.

If anyone is interested in watching the full fight (vs Molina) it's here:

Back