Do You Abandon Your Children If You Discover They're Not Yours?

What do you do when you discover that you are not the father?

• Total voters
The wife would be an ex.

As to if I would stay in the kids life, that would depend on many things. Odds are she would soon find someone and you would be pushed out anyway.

Still waiting...

Also, you're embarrassing yourself.
I already answered you. Though to be honest you don't really want an answer as it allows you to dodge the fact that you are consistently anti white..

I already answered you. Though to be honest you don't really want an answer as it allows you to dodge the fact that you are consistently anti white..

I expect something pro-black from you every single time you respond to me with a comment about race.

Every. Single. Time.

Because every time you don't, I'm going to assume it's because you're reverting to being anti-black people.

When you've shown me that you can follow this simple framework then I'll start treating you like an adult again.

I expect something pro-black from you every single time you respond to me with a comment about race.

Every. Single. Time.

Because every time you don't, I'm going to assume it's because you're reverting to being anti-black people.

When you've shown me that you can follow this simple framework then I'll start treating you like an adult again.
Then I expect the same from you. Every.Single.Time. Any failure on your part, and the deal is gone.

Then I expect the same from you. Every.Single.Time. Any failure on your part, and the deal is gone.

Good. If I respond to you without a pro-black post let me know and I'll find one. :)

Also, you're already breaking the rules.

Good. If I respond to you without a pro-black post let me know and I'll find one. :)
Don't be stupid. You know I was talking about pro white posts. If you don't, every single time, the deal is done. Period.

Don't be stupid. You know I was talking about pro white posts. If you don't, every single time, the deal is done. Period.

You're still breaking the rules. Last time I warn you.

if all you guys who raise another guys kids really had a heart of gold you'd just set a huge house for adopted kids and raise a bunch of unwanted children your whole life. You're just feeding off the false emotions that you are the father in the first place by fucking that ho.

Brutal question, but it wouldn't be the kids' faults, you would be Dad to them, and you would have to stick by them, and of course you would love them as your own. It would just be horrible to have that dropped on you though, and it would be tough to deal with the emotions of having been deceived so terribly. Dads that hang in there with the kids would truly be saints among men, but get the fuck away from the mom. I read Randy Couture's book, and his psychological father was stuck not knowing if he really was Randy's biological father or not. Heartbreaking stuff.

Last edited:
if all you guys who raise another guys kids really had a heart of gold you'd just set a huge house for adopted kids and raise a bunch of unwanted children your whole life. You're just feeding off the false emotions that you are the father in the first place by fucking that ho.

I don't think this is about altruism for most people, but it's about continuing to be a father after you already formed a bond with these children. To raise a child until they're 4, and to all of a sudden switch it off and walk away is difficult, especially given that the kids are innocent and they're too young to understand and to love you any less. I don't think I could abandon them, but I understand some people don't see it that way. The poll is damn near even.

Also, sick AV, bro.

I don't think this is about altruism for most people, but it's about continuing to be a father after you already formed a bond with these children. To raise a child until they're 4, and to all of a sudden switch it off and walk away is difficult, especially given that the kids are innocent and they're too young to understand and to love you any less. I don't think I could abandon them, but I understand some people don't see it that way. The poll is damn near even.

Also, sick AV, bro.
I get the feels bro. I mean i wouldnt mind taking them to movies or teaching karate,boxing or something like that once in a while, but I couldnt be the dad because I'm not. You know?

I get the feels bro. I mean i wouldnt mind taking them to movies or teaching karate,boxing or something like that once in a while, but I couldnt be the dad because I'm not. You know?

I get it, it's tough, which is why I asked the question. I asked a good buddy of mine with 2 young kids, and he said he would love them less and he didn't even blink. It's a cold world.

mailman.png

Back