Do You Believe GSP Can Make 155?

no physical reason why not. It's not like he is going to make 155 by cutting water weight. He could diet and lose ACTUAL FUCKING weight.

He should be able too fairly easily. I just wonder how much the bulk to 185lbs, and then cutting down to 155lbs will affect his cardio. IMO beats Nate and/or Conor, it's a toss up v. Khabib though

Rumor is he is somewhere between 185 and 190lbs. To put things in perspective, Holloway was rumored to be 183kbs the week of the fight and GSP’s teammate Olivier Aubin Mercier, walks at around 185lbs.

He can definitely make 155lbs.

IMO, under USADA, yes. Less water retention from supplements and diminished muscle mass

If he stops juicing, how long will the muscle take to deplete?

Of course the clean goat can. He was a small ww and tiny mw.

Ferguson gets nowhere near 190 let alone 200. That dude talks crazy nonsense. Khabib and eddie get around 190 but are pretty soft. Felder probably gets close to 200 while being lean, that's a good comparison if what you said was true. I have no doubt GSP gets well over 200 out of camp. He has abs in the cage vs Bisping while weighing in the 190s and looked bigger than Mike. No LW is GSPs size

Wrong, your comparing Khabib cutting down to 155lbs, I have no idea why you think he would look like that fighting at 170 or even 185lbs.

Yes GSP had abs, but he was only able to regain 6lbs on fight night and came in at 190lbs. Conor packs on an extra 15-20lbs between weigh in and fight night to understand how undersized Gsp was on fight night @ 185.

I would take Tony's and Khabib's word on there walk around weight over some sherdog poster.... they both states having a walk around weight at around 200lbs.

I tend to disagree with both of these. First of all thats nates weight class and has only had a problem making weight once when he fought with a injury. And if gsp goes down in weight and is smart about I don't think anybody could give him a bad night.

latest

He carries a lot of muscle mass. Lose a little and he could. But I don't think he should. The older you are, the more that weight cut takes a toll.

If you say so, but I think gsp can takedown anyone not named khabib at LW
Man, i just wrote "Legendary TDD" and "Nate Diaz" in the same sentence and you didn't see anything odd about it ?

i am just trolling, Nick didn't have anything to offer against gsp, neither will nate

Man, i just wrote "Legendary TDD" and "Nate Diaz" in the same sentence and you didn't see anything odd about it ?

i am just trolling, Nick didn't have anything to offer against gsp, neither will nate
Lol honestly I'm in the hospital waiting for my girl to pop out my first son so I'm literally just replying to any post I find compelling

Alves was a bigger WW than GSP and he was able to cut to LW.

usa-today-8586363.0.jpg

So unless you assume GSP does not have the discipline and will power Alves does to make LW you are being pretty dumb.

Lets not forget Alves struggled to make WW at times. GSP never did.

I think he can.

E16A7BEB-A43C-49EC-9EF7-DDF831C3F4B4.jpeg

Looks like 160-165 here.

I can see him fighting only one time for the title vs Khabib or Conor. I just can't see him staying at 155, let alone being a regular active roster in the UFC again. He's just fighting for the love of the sport.

Back