Do you believe Overeem will ever be UFC champion?

i tell u why it aint gonna happen

overeem-horseqnkjf.gif

giphy.gif

REEMARIANNY2.gif

tenor.gif

USADA1.png

giphy.gif

stoppage-vs-overeem1.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
That doesnt really make sense considering he dropped Stipe and basically had him finished but went for a guillotine instead. He also beat top guys after losing to Stipe so he was far from done at any point in the last few years.
I said as long as you have Ngannou, forget everyone else, no version of Reem would ever make it past Ngannou.

I mean, he's 37 and will probably be gone in the next 2 years, I'm not even confident he will sign with the UFC again, he's gonna take a huge paycut, he may want to go fight in Japan, if he doesn't though at HW he's always in the mix and only a couple fights or an injury away from a titleshot and I still think he has a chance to beat anyone in the division on any night

It would have to be a replacement scenario for another contender, and a quick KO victory
He's had his best chances
Had he never got popped as ubereem, or obviously if he actually had felt a tap

He could win any fight; he's a glass canon. But it's unlikely he will get another chance.

Not if Ben Rothwell has anything to say about it.

Hate to say it. NOPE. But he is an exciting contender. Just cant get over the hump with that chin.

It’s heavyweight.......outside of prime Cain, damn near every fight has a 50/50 chance.

Could overeem win it, yes? How long could he keep it? Probably lose on 1st or second defense.

Unfortunately not

I think his chin is gone

Back