Do you believe that extra terrestrial intelligent life has visited earth?

Aliens are real, they are here on earth, posing as human beings but they’re not hiding themselves well.

You want proof? I present to you . . . Florida.

yes. no idea what they want, but yes. I think they have likely been in here in some fashion or another throughout the history of mankind. possibly watching us. or maybe they are the catalyst that made us go from dumb ass monkeys, to sentient incredible beings.

people bring up FTL limitations. Its somewhat arrogant to assume we have reached the end all be all of understanding physics. We literally dont even know what truly happens inside a black hole. We have a great solid grasp on the laws of physics, and it may be true that laws such as the speed of light can NEVER be broken. However........there is a chance there is a way to bend, or sidestep such laws. AKA bending gravity waves.

One of the main things about UFOs is how they do not operate via propulsion. They use some kind of zero point energy. They go from 4,000 mph to 0 in an instant, then back 4,000+ mph in a fraction of a second. Only way you do that, is by bending spacetime around you.

In the early days of the internet and into the Oughts, I feel like UFOs were still all the rage. Now you don't don't hear much about them and most conspiracy theories seem to be more geopolitics focused. Why is that sherdoggers - is there just too much info out there now or have people's collective consciousness moved on- or am I dead wrong?

Informal poll - who here believes UFOs are 'real' in terms of being alien life?

I remain to be convinced there is intelligent life on this planet:rolleyes:

They abducted GSP so there's that.

I also recently watched a documentary about Sumerians. It's a pretty interesting watch but I haven't researched if some people have debunked this shit:

all the ancvient megalithic sits are enough proof for me, aint no way ancient man made any of them

Absolutely not! One reason being we are so far away from any planet that could support life, the distances are just too vast. Anyway that's what i've heard a number of times in documentaries about aliens existing in the universe.

Nope!

There's no good reason to.

First thing is to establish something exists in the first place before you start talking about where it's been and what it's been doing.
A-level caveman logic. Would read again

Excellent contribution. I look forward to reading your stellar arguments.
What's there to argue about? It's already been asserted that the only subject matter worthy of consideration is that which has already been proven to exist. Why waste time with abstract thought and deductive reasoning?

It doesn't matter what anyone believes. The chances of there being a civilization that didn't kill itself off and has advanced to a high enough level to travel at faster than light speeds is fun to believe in but highly unlikely.

It doesn't matter what anyone believes. The chances of there being a civilization that didn't kill itself off and has advanced to a high enough level to travel at faster than light speeds is fun to believe in but highly unlikely.
... Based on...?

A Bob Lazar video just popped up in my suggested videos this morning. I guess it wasn't just me.

Wouldn't be surprised if alien life existed. But if it did, it makes us very not special and probably not worth visiting. I'm going with no.

Universe = big factors into the drake equation and the likelihood of alien life existing, but do you think that also means the life that exists has visited us?
yep probably more then once

I suspect they did until we turned to darkness. Now we have been isolated until the time where we return to the light.

In the early days of the internet and into the Oughts, I feel like UFOs were still all the rage. Now you don't don't hear much about them and most conspiracy theories seem to be more geopolitics focused. Why is that sherdoggers - is there just too much info out there now or have people's collective consciousness moved on- or am I dead wrong?

Informal poll - who here believes UFOs are 'real' in terms of being alien life?

I am 100% convinced that the phenomenon is happening. The exact nature of what they are and where they are from is a different discussion.

There is so much credible evidence from radar and eye witnesses combined and so many accounts of this not to mention the highly educated and credible eyewitnesses that we have. On evidence alone it seems a sure thing.

But I saw one as plain as day so for me it is a matter of knowledge and experience. I don't need to believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now serially...
I would love for aliens to exist that we could actually interact with.

But the distances are almost incomprehensible. At C, 186,000 miles/second, it would take over four years to get to the nearest star, which is a white dwarf, unlikely to have a complement of habitable planets.

But there are stars very much like Sol out there. Currently our best speed, attained with gravitational assist, is Voyager, loping along at a rate that would get it to Proxima Centauri in something like 70,000 years.

So we have a ways to go technologically, and for many reasons, it may not be possible to travel as fast as light.

We may, unfortunately, be stuck in our little neck of the woods forever since the distances are so insane.
We still burn things for fuel, so we are still in a dark age technologically speaking.

Back