Do you date outside your race/ethnicity?

You spoke spanish to an Italian lady?{<huh}

I think she laid to you, Italians speak Italian not spanish

Lol yes I know Italians speak Italian. But I don't speak Italian and she doesn't speak English very well and since Italian is very similar to Spanish, broken Spanish was the common language between us.

I honestly don’t understand why anyone wouldn’t. Why would you limit the amount of pussy you can get by preemptively removing a sizable demographic from your pool of potential pussy? It’s just short sighted and stupid.

I've never dated outside my ethnicity/race (Caucasian) but I find women attractive from almost any ethnicity. It's gonna sound stupid but part of the reason why I've never gone for any non-white women is because I'm a picky eater and I'm afraid I wouldn't eat anything if we we're at the in laws.
My girl is Native American.

Yes i date outside my ethnicity.

It really pisses my family off.

Especially my wife.

Depends how you classify race. I date Europeans and Middle Easterners, but using historical race classifications they are both considered caucasians. So, then the answer would be no.

Have any of you Shertards seen the new generation of white broads? 18-25 range? Lord help you young whiteys into them. Lord have mercy.

I'm a white dude and my fiancee is Hispanic (mestiza). I'm lucky as hell too- she comes from a traditional, conservative-ish household and she cooks and cleans and would do damn near anything for me as far as I can tell. I know things can change but she seems very loyal and all of her sisters have been with the same dudes for a long time (over 8 years minimum-time I've been with my chick). You gotta be a real stand-up dude though, to be fair.

Race shouldn't matter. Just avoid most of these entitled, feminist attention-whoring women. Don't matter how pretty she is, you'll get burned badly down the road. I've seen it happen and I think I can tell when it's going to happen too. It's like a slow-motion wreck. There are always so many red flags.

Back