Do you date outside your race/ethnicity?

I've never dated outside my ethnicity/race (Caucasian) but I find women attractive from almost any ethnicity. It's gonna sound stupid but part of the reason why I've never gone for any non-white women is because I'm a picky eater and I'm afraid I wouldn't eat anything if we we're at the in laws.

I am white and only find whites attractive. So does everyone else evidently.

It's funny watching ethnic women try to dye their hair blonde.

giphy.gif

I have dated asian, native american, black, white, latina, so I think the only major one missing is Indian, right now I am pretty content with my Asian lady.

I'm white and I've dated Hispanic and Asian. No Blacks

do i date outside of my race?
what if i'm mixed?

if i only dated within my race, i'd be really confused as to which one i should be dating within, or even better, do i only date women with the same mix as me? so to avoid stupid questions like that, i date them all (or more accurately, whatever i can get, lol).

You don't go outside your ethnicity?
<JagsKiddingMe>
Unbelievable..

I'm down for anything, hot is hot.

In general, no. There are certain character traits that I want in a woman and women of different races are less likely to have those character traits. It's not about skin colour, it's about personality.

I am a real American aka a mut, so I am constantly dating outside. Fucking hate purebreds though, shit disgust me. I see a purebred and automatically know they are racist

Also I wouldn't be so proud in saying I am white and only date white not only does it sound racist you also immediately pick up poor and from bum fuck nowhere USA when reading that.

I am a real American aka a mut, so I am constantly dating outside. Fucking hate purebreds though, shit disgust me. I see a purebred and automatically know they are racist

Also I wouldn't be so proud in saying I am white and only date white not only does it sound racist you also immediately pick up poor and from bum fuck nowhere USA when reading that.

this-is-the-face-of-a-reasonable-person-social-justice-2802086.png

Dumped a few hot Asian girls because their breath smelled bad. I don’t know what they eat but I can’t handle it.

In a city of 25,000 people, there were 2 Chinese and 1 Black girl, by the time I was 20. So not exactly much of a choice in the matter.

Ive dated every race. But, im multi raceted so it seems... normal

Nope and I never will date outside my race.

Almost exclusively, but I think that stems from fear of potential incest that was inadvertently ingrained into me during my childhood.

I'm from a small area, and once my grandma mentioned to me that this random girl in my elementary school class was a distant cousin, that was a wrap with me and black girls... then I moved to a place with African and Carribean women and I know we aren't remotely related. :)

I suspect a lot of guys fall into the same category. I always wonder if there was some underlining biological reason for it. Anecdotal speaking vast majority of white guys I know fall into the same mindset to varying degrees. But this doesn't seem to effect other races as much on average. You rarely see white guys dumpster dive black or indian girls but black guys are kings at dumpster diving white girls(black guys also get really good white girls so im not hating). The only thing I suspect that both white and black males tend to like white girls more. Shit everyone likes white girls(except GSP).

I'd say numbers play a large part in it. How many white girls are there to every other ethnicity? And vice-versa?
White girls are plentiful, so it makes sense you'd see more of them with other race dudes. And there's going to be those girls that want to try something new, so they'll want to experiment with other races.
You don't see white guys "dumpster dive" black and indian girls, because those girls are less likely to want white dudes. There's a much bigger cultural barrier for ethnic girls to date outside their race. Plenty of black (and especially ) Indian families don't want their daughters marrying outside their race unless the dude is rich.

my penis isn't racist, so yes.

Back