Do you date outside your race/ethnicity?

I'm mixed, so I have no choice but to date outside my race.
I'm half black, but have never been with a black girl. Not by choice though. I grew up in Japan, and largely just hang out with an asian crowd.

A girl could be tangerine colored for all I care. Hot is hot. The only barrier would be cultural ones. Dating Korean girls has been a chore. They're beautiful, but some cultural things just don't jive well with me in a relationship.

this-is-the-face-of-a-reasonable-person-social-justice-2802086.png
Yeah, you like what you like. Getting perturbed over someone not dating certain types of women is just silly to me.

Date yes, but marry no. I want my kids to be as athletic as possible.

<OKC16>

Yeah, you like what you like. Getting perturbed over someone not dating certain types of women is just silly to me.

It's racist not to date outside of ones own race. also mixed kids tend to have better genes then purebreds. If you want to contribute to the advancement of human kind do not reproduce with the same race.

It's racist not to date outside of ones own race. also mixed kids tend to have better genes then purebreds. If you want to contribute to the advancement of human kind do not reproduce with the same race.
No it's not racist.

My best bud growing up is black, and doesn't date anyone besides black girls. I know he isn't racist just because of that. It's dumb to day someone has to date someone you think they should. You can date whoever the hell you want to.

No it's not racist.

My best bud growing up is black, and doesn't date anyone besides black girls. I know he isn't racist just because of that. It's dumb to day someone has to date someone you think they should. You can date whoever the hell you want to.

He very well might not be racist, by not yet having the opportunity to date outside his race. If the opportunity is there and he chooses not to take it he probably is a racist. I realize if someone wants to be a racist and only date their own race they are free to do so, but it's wrong and disgusting and it's about god damn time things change. It's 2017 if people don't want to progress then they can be left behind.

He very well might not be racist, by not yet having the opportunity to date outside his race. If the opportunity is there and he chooses not to take it he probably is a racist. I realize if someone wants to be a racist and only date their own race they are free to do so, but it's wrong and disgusting and it's about god damn time things change. It's 2017 if people don't want to progress then they can be left behind.
So what about homosexuals who choose not to do humanity a favor by having strong kids for us? What are they? Misogynistic or what?

People can choose to mate with whomever they want. I don't see why it's so important to some who people fuck. Maybe it's just me though.

I do hope all the white guys choose to date outside of the white race. More for me. And Asians too. I like them also.

I'm biracial (b/w), so everyone I've ever dated has been outside of my race to some degree.

My gf and (hopefully) future wife is pure white, though. White as a sheet.

Is it racist not to date "inside" one's own race?

Yes, I'm mixed race myself. Both are my parents are kinda racist themselves ironically and would prefer I only date/marry people where they are each from.

So what about homosexuals who choose not to do humanity a favor by having strong kids for us? What are they? Misogynistic or what?

People can choose to mate with whomever they want. I don't see why it's so important to some who people fuck. Maybe it's just me though.

I do hope all the white guys choose to date outside of the white race. More for me. And Asians too. I like them also.

I don't give a fuck about a bunch of homos. Shits fucking gross dude.

Is it racist not to date "inside" one's own race?

If you are a halfbreed you can date inside and out. the byproduct of halfbreed reproducing doesn't not produce a purebred

Fuck dealing with the in laws and their customs and culture. Bound to clash and deal with bigots. For one night sex ,yes

I am a real American aka a mut, so I am constantly dating outside. Fucking hate purebreds though, shit disgust me. I see a purebred and automatically know they are racist

Also I wouldn't be so proud in saying I am white and only date white not only does it sound racist you also immediately pick up poor and from bum fuck nowhere USA when reading that.
Frustrated it seems. ..

I’m Mexican and my fiancée is white from the south.

Mainly dated white and Mexican girls my whole life. Seems the only ones I’ve been compatible with.

These kinds of threads brings out some weird shit. Never thought I'd see anyone so vehemently against not race-mixing.
That being said, yeah sure. Give me a cute white girl or latina who likes asian manlets and I'm there. If she works at a coffee shop, even better.

Back