Do you date outside your race/ethnicity?

I've never dated outside my ethnicity/race (Caucasian) but I find women attractive from almost any ethnicity. It's gonna sound stupid but part of the reason why I've never gone for any non-white women is because I'm a picky eater and I'm afraid I wouldn't eat anything if we we're at the in laws.

You need to broaden your horizons. I have eaten a lot of ethnic food and banged a lot of ethnic women.

Latinas have treated me too well over the years, my girl now and soon to be wife is Ecuadorian and I'm white. I didn't go for a certain race, it just happened.

I'm more than happy.

My wife is half Mexican and half white.

So, yeah.

I'm white...I've done hispanic, black and asian...I think I need to go back to white honestly though, I think you inherently are more likely (but obviously not necessarily) to have more in common and share more of the same viewpoints with your own race, which would create less conflict...

I agree, don't get me wrong.... but who wants to be with someone just like them?

I mean is that what people want?
A girl that's just like them?

I need the total opposite from me, so when I'm down, she's up and vice versa. That's just me, maybe I'm buggin.

Is normal?

Fuck dealing with the in laws and their customs and culture. Bound to clash and deal with bigots. For one night sex ,yes
Not at all always true..
I've gotten a lot of exemptions from family shit BECAUSE I was a foreigner, which also made it so the gf got out of doing shit she would have normally had to have done if she was a with a same race dude.
A lot of other ethnicities also are pretty damn good about hooking it up with food. I'd always get something from my Asian girlfriend's family. They tend to go out of their way to include me more than subject me to dumb shit.

My wife is half Mexican and half white.

So, yeah.
The idea of not dating outside of your race/ethnicity sounds prejudiced and honestly when I hear it, it even sounds dumb to think that way

However after thinking for 3 seconds I realize that even though I would never have any problem dating anybody outside of my ethnicity, I think all of the girls I have dated have been latin or from latin families (of course Im latin too) uh funny.... I guess people from similar cultural backgrounds will just always find common things to share and naturally feel attracted to

I mean, maybe that's what you were around. Did you have different cultures around growing up?

I agree, don't get me wrong.... but who wants to be with someone just like them?

I mean is that what people want?
A girl that's just like them?

I need the total opposite from me, so when I'm down, she's up and vice versa. That's just me, maybe I'm buggin.

Is normal?
Same is comfortable.
Makes things a lot easier. I don't mind being with someone different, but there is a load of things that that person won't be able to understand or connect with you on..music, tv shows, food, Xmas traditions, etc.

Hot black chick is the only item on the sexual bucket list i have to check off.

Not at all always true..
I've gotten a lot of exemptions from family shit BECAUSE I was a foreigner, which also made it so the gf got out of doing shit she would have normally had to have done if she was a with a same race dude.
A lot of other ethnicities also are pretty damn good about hooking it up with food. I'd always get something from my Asian girlfriend's family. They tend to go out of their way to include me more than subject me to dumb shit.
Amen... I'm eating good too kiddo

I mean, maybe that's what you were around. Did you have different cultures around growing up?
I was always attracted to mexican chicks. The city right next to mine had many.

No one in my family was surprised when I married a mexican woman.

My first GF was mexican.

<Fedor23>

I'm white. I've been with mostly white girls, but I lost my virginity to an Asian. I've slept with Latino, black & mixed girls. I have no preference. I'm attracted to all women. Right now I'm with a black girl.

Oddly enough my black girlfriend is not attracted to her owne race. She wants a threesome & she says no black girls.

Same is comfortable.
Makes things a lot easier. I don't mind being with someone different, but there is a load of things that that person won't be able to understand or connect with you on..music, tv shows, food, Xmas traditions, etc.

There's telumundo going on right now in my place, I don't wanna hear that shit...I got subtitles going on in my head brother, but tv, music and food is nothing to me. I rather have a woman who's going to be there for me when times get real and rough.

I'm not arguing brotha. Never.
Maybe it's my age?
I'm from a very mixed area, so race has never really played much part into my thoughts. It sounds like bullshit, but really, if I thought about color of skin and all that, I'd have nobody in my life.

I'm white. I've been with mostly white girls, but I lost my virginity to an Asian. I've slept with Latino, black & mixed girls. I have no preference. I'm attracted to all women. Right now I'm with a black girl.

Oddly enough my black girlfriend is not attracted to her owne race. She wants a threesome & she says no black girls.

I could never have a threesome with wifey, I'm too jealous. Must be cool though.

How about a black dude?
<JonesLaugh>

I was always attracted to mexican chicks. The city right next to mine had many.

No one in my family was surprised when I married a mexican woman.

My first GF was mexican.

<Fedor23>

As long as you're happy, my man.

Yes...I love Latinas or any female with a similar look. I've been a sucker for tan skin and dark eyes/hair since my first crush in kindergarten.

There's telumundo going on right now in my place, I don't wanna hear that shit...I got subtitles going on in my head brother, but tv, music and food is nothing to me. I rather have a woman who's going to be there for me when times get real and rough.

I'm not arguing brotha. Never.
Maybe it's my age?
I'm from a very mixed area, so race has never really played much part into my thoughts. It sounds like bullshit, but really, if I thought about color of skin and all that, I'd have nobody in my life.
Yeah, i get that, and i largely agree. What matters most is if she's going to be there for you. You don't need all of the other shit to make a relationship work.
I grew up in Japan, living in Korea right now though--I'm dating a Korean girl now, she's great, and we connect, but not in the same way as I would with a Japanese girl. I'm happy with what I got right now, but there are some things that I enjoy that would be awesome if I could enjoy them with a partner. A girl from a different background isn't going to have the same feeling towards some of my cultural things as a girl with my same background would

Back