Do you do good things for your community?

I mow my neighbor's yard. She's in her 80's and will often reward me with fresh baked goods. I'd still do it though, even if she didn't.

I donate old clothes to a local organization that gives them away for free. Fuck Goodwill.

I'm not a charity guy and I don't volunteer at soup kitchens but I do pull over and help people in need. I donate blood. Shit like that.

Nothing major but I try to help out a little.

I make sure my community has one fewer person's feces and urine on the public sidewalks by my commitment to poop and pee in the toilet. Also, by not having a dog, I don't contribute towards dog shit all over the place.

I always want to but I’m exhausted just earning a living and raising my kid and dating and accomplishing my own goals.

I take my nephews and cousins to fairs and amusement parks along with my kid and try to do role model type things for them, but that’s immediate family and doesn’t really count.

I don’t go to church or volunteer anywhere. I donate to sick kids hospital preauthorized withdrawals.

Do you guys ever wish you could be a more positive factor in your ecosystem.

I'm the town drunk so I'd say no.

There's a homeless tent community in the woods outside of my condo, ive yet to napalm it. Im trying guys.

Every weekend I feed and clothe the homeless out of my own pocket and from the generous donations I collect during the week aiding churchgoing families in under-represented areas of the city with educational tutoring, lifestyle coaching, and medical liaising. A lot of people ask how I make the time and energy to manage so many things and it's like I tell everyone: anything's possible when you lie.

I mow my neighbor's yard. She's in her 80's and will often reward me with fresh baked goods. I'd still do it though, even if she didn't.

I donate old clothes to a local organization that gives them away for free. Fuck Goodwill.

I skirt forum rules to slowly degrade the community with my edgelord counter culture, 'down with the man' ideology. <Moves>

tenor.gif

Yeah I don't kill anyone.

Every weekend I feed and clothe the homeless out of my own pocket and from the generous donations I collect during the week aiding churchgoing families in under-represented areas of the city with educational tutoring, lifestyle coaching, and medical liaising. A lot of people ask how I make the time and energy to manage so many things and it's like I tell everyone: anything's possible when you lie.
Underrated comment.

I clean snow off my neighbours paths and the sidewalk, just neighbourly shit.

Other than that I help the police when anti social behaviour is going down and I got Intel.

Main thing was the football team we started in this shit hole of a park in the ghetto I lived in till this year. We got the council to paint the pitch and buy posts and they've agreed to renovate the pavilion so we're improving the area. We liase with the local community groups and I'm trying to get a relationship with the police where antisocial young adults can play football instead of community service.

I don't do a lot of that tho, the committee does the leg work.

I'm thinking of starting goimg to my local church with the kids but that's really for us to be more integrated into our local society rather than helping out. It's middle class enough where I've moved that there ain't much to do.

No, I'm too busy with my problems and my friends problems. I don't have the resources for anyone else.

I don't but it's being on my mind forever, I think giving back is one of the most rewarding feelings.

This is thread where I come and tell the world that the Big Brother program turned me down because they had enough white guys already.

But yeah, I coach youth sports now. Mostly white people.

I snitch.

Last edited:
I snitch on local drug dealers. You're welcome kids.

I sneak onto playgrounds at night and smear cheese whiz on the equipment

I coach and support youth sports. I tend to buy from the local farmer's market if possible. That's about it.

Back