Do you drink beer more than 25+ days a month?

mommas homeboy

Women with dicks are women too!
Reaction score
If your answer is yes, do you consider yourself an alcoholic?

If your answer is yes but you don’t consider yourself an alcoholic, do you think it’s because you only have 1 or 2 beers, or one shot a day?

In other words, if you drank more per day than you do, more than 330 days a year, would that be the difference between being an alcoholic and not being one?

Gonna go ahead and plead the 5th on this one.

It’s my god damn right.

I will never get this country's fascination with beer. I mean, it's alright, but there are so many alcoholic drinks that are better.

I drink beer maybe 5 times a year.

I drink beer 5-7 days every week. Rarely have more than 2 beers in a day. I brew beer for a living. I don't consider myself an alcoholic, and I don't think the people that know me well consider me an alcoholic.

Probably not even 25 days a year or even 25 beers a year. I'm slipping!

Probably not even 25 days a year or even 25 beers a year. I'm slipping!
I'm probably pretty close, but twice a year I get together with old timey friends and I swear it shaves years off my life. I don't know how they do it (they do it year round; lol?).

I'd think overall volume would be a better indicator than frequency.

No.
But i'd prefer a good bourbon over a beer anyday.

Probably a beer 4-5 times a month. Nothing crazy.

I drink it 8-10 times a month aka weekends playa <GinJuice>

<seedat>

When I was single yeah cause I go to the bar every night. Can't get away with that anymore

<2>

I would if I could. I don't for a few reasons. One being that it thickens up my midsection quickly. I can currently wear 2 of 8 pairs of pants due to drinking a lot more recently. Plus the more often I drink the more the misses gets annoyed. I think about drinking almost daily. I only drink 1-3 most times, but like at least one heavy drinking night a week.

I am going to a music festival sponsered by a beer company all weekend. So I'll be drinking a lot over the next few days starting at 2 tomorrow.

And no I do not think drinking 1-2 beers a day makes you an alcoholic.

I was drinking 3 beers 4 times a week for almost a year not too long ago, so almost 50 a month.

I cut back to once a week over the last 6 weeks and feel great. My mind isn’t so foggy anymore and I sleep a lot better.

Yeah about that.

Can recall the last time I was drunk though.

I don't drink 1 month a year, but otherwise 1 or 2 a day. Sometimes 3 sometimes none. Monthly I'd have a day where it would about 8 drinks.

Saw a comedian talking about how in America 4 glasses at dinner means you are an alcoholic .In Britain it means you are the designated driver

No. Only 24 days.

Back