Do you eat PINEAPPLES on Pizza?

?

• Total voters
Yeah, I enjoy the Hawaiian style every now and then. I've eaten it since I was a kid, so it doesn't offend me like it does others. I prefer a philly steak pizza though.

lol. I was reading a Kevin Lee AMA on reddit recently and someone asked him the same:

• BreathingFarts☠️ Pineapple Pizza Connoisseur 105 points 5 days ago*

Hi Kevin! Pineapple on Pizza, Yay or Nay?

haha....My wife loves it, and I'll eat it rather than starve, but there's much better options for pizza topping, IMO.

Not my favorite pizza topping, but it’s still delicious.

What in the fuck??

BBQ sauce on ice cream... why?

I'm not saying you'd do it, but for example Baby Rays BBQ sauce is unbelievably sweet, ruins a good rack of ribs imo. Our local BBQ sauces, while sweet, still have enough savoury to work in that sense (I think anyway).

I don't put them on a pizza but if it's on one I'm not gonna lose my shit over it.

surely this has to be the 700th thread on this controversial topic

I'm not saying you'd do it, but for example Baby Rays BBQ sauce is unbelievably sweet, ruins a good rack of ribs imo. Our local BBQ sauces, while sweet, still have enough savoury to work in that sense (I think anyway).
Hell yeah, dat sweet baby rays!

Filipinos seem to order this pizza a lot.
I've an American friend who opened a pizzeria in the Philippines a few years back, and of course the Hawaiian pizza with pineapple was dominant. He didn't understand it either, but adapted to the culture, and his pizza was by far the best in the city. Eventually the competing pizza shops got jealous, consulted their govt friends, and pulled his permit to operate. Philippines....damn anyone trying to raise the bar...lol /rant

I saw this. LOL @jefferz

giphy.gif

I think pineapples on pizza is fucking delicious
0612-hawaiian-pizza-gallery-getty-4.jpg

A nice quality pizza, crispy bacon with cheese and pineapples... aka the Hawaiian

Apparently some people hate it, think it's gross .etc...

I think pineapples are delicious and go well with other toppings (particularly a Hawaiian pizza)

What about you?

ALSO: HOW DO I MAKE THIS THREAD INTO A POLL?

I'd also take pineapples on that blond in the video holding the mic

Most of the time no, but occasionally I'll eat it with bacon and jalapenos to get a salty/sweet/spicy mix.

No. Whenever I see pineapple though it reminds me of a story.

So my friends and I went to spend the weekend in Chicago. We had bummed around the city all afternoon, and went back to the hotel to clean up before going back out for the night. We were drinking and hanging out and we heard a guy in the room next to us just start flipping out on his chick about him "being too small" and she like "no it's fine", then finally she flipped the script and was like "you're right". Anyway to tie it all up they kept yelling and the finally said "I can't believe this shit, I even ate pineapple for you". To which my buddy opened our doors and yelled "if you don't want it bro, I got nexties" . The End

Back