Do you ever feel silly doing martial arts when you are not a heavyweight?

mitrone too, its not that simple just because you are a powerful brute of a line back doesnt mean you can hit hard thats not how it works look at mitrone, he is a fast puncher and the punches are hard but compared to the powerful explosive strength he displays on the field his punches dont match, you see what I mean, a beast on the field is not necessarily a massive puncher

sam with lesnar powerful as fcuk on the field and lifting weights with steroids, doesn't really hit that hard

And honestly, MMA is not at all deep with talent. The pay is no enough to reward risking appearing half naked on national/int'l TV and getting humiliated.

very good point, in a street fight or a real find in the wilderness, mobility is a massive strength much greater than size and physical strength, if you can get him and he cant ever get you he is a deadman, also you will get to the nearest rock or rocks faster than he can to throw them at him and kill him, I think theres a reason why big men are rare and its because they are inferior not superior in REAL world evolutionary life and death situations

Lack of mobility, to get away, or to attack retreat and re attack while he cant catch up to you that to me is far more formidable than just immense size and strength

Just imagine if you had to kill a bouncer in the dessert, you can out run him distance wise and sprint wise , and you can equip and re equip with rocks and other natural weapons much faster, and you can even hit and move better without weapons, his only chance is to catch you in a clinch or KO you or hit you with a rock and he will have less chances with rocks because he cant pick em upa s fast or get to the next one as fast

Id much rather be the smaller guy if I could choose in that scenario

in an enclosed space better to be the big strong guy

the street is wide open big

so is the wilderness most of it

inside buildings it can be big or enclosed more likely enclosed

big men are NOT at an advantage, they are at a bigger overall, disadvantage you just cant go toe to toe with them

Why dont you just shoot him with atlatl?

Who cares? A guy with a pistol can kill Stipe Miocic, Anthony Joshua, and Rico Verhoeven before any of them can get within striking range. I don't really care that a bigger guy can beat me up, this isn't medieval times where I have to rely on my own physicality to protect myself. The things that protect you in the modern world, in order, are: social norms, fear of prosecution, being in a group, situational awareness, weapons, and only lastly personal hand to hand combat ability. If I get in a situation where the only thing preventing a big dude from kicking my ass is my ability to fight barehanded, I fucked up a long time ago.

I fight because it's fun and deeply engaging, and it teaches me things about myself. I couldn't care less about self defense, that's just a nice bonus of being an experienced martial artist. But it's never been the reason I did it.

I've got into fights and had plenty of incidents where guys started talking shit b/c they heard I did MAs but I wasn't that big. In a way, it is good that most big guys think that just being big is enough.

brah, do you even train ufc?

looks like he would be using trt.

That's why I also do parkour. A real heavyweight that can kill me definitely can't catch me.

very good point, in a street fight or a real find in the wilderness, mobility is a massive strength much greater than size and physical strength, if you can get him and he cant ever get you he is a deadman, also you will get to the nearest rock or rocks faster than he can to throw them at him and kill him, I think theres a reason why big men are rare and its because they are inferior not superior in REAL world evolutionary life and death situations

Lack of mobility, to get away, or to attack retreat and re attack while he cant catch up to you that to me is far more formidable than just immense size and strength

Just imagine if you had to kill a bouncer in the dessert, you can out run him distance wise and sprint wise , and you can equip and re equip with rocks and other natural weapons much faster, and you can even hit and move better without weapons, his only chance is to catch you in a clinch or KO you or hit you with a rock and he will have less chances with rocks because he cant pick em upa s fast or get to the next one as fast

Id much rather be the smaller guy if I could choose in that scenario

in an enclosed space better to be the big strong guy

the street is wide open big

so is the wilderness most of it

inside buildings it can be big or enclosed more likely enclosed

big men are NOT at an advantage, they are at a bigger overall, disadvantage you just cant go toe to toe with them

That's why someone like Nick or Nate is my worst nightmare. They're relentless like zombies and I can't outrun them...

Who cares? A guy with a pistol can kill Stipe Miocic, Anthony Joshua, and Rico Verhoeven before any of them can get within striking range. I don't really care that a bigger guy can beat me up, this isn't medieval times where I have to rely on my own physicality to protect myself. The things that protect you in the modern world, in order, are: social norms, fear of prosecution, being in a group, situational awareness, weapons, and only lastly personal hand to hand combat ability. If I get in a situation where the only thing preventing a big dude from kicking my ass is my ability to fight barehanded, I fucked up a long time ago.

I fight because it's fun and deeply engaging, and it teaches me things about myself. I couldn't care less about self defense, that's just a nice bonus of being an experienced martial artist. But it's never been the reason I did it.

kevin randleman wins he can get a gun too

Minowaman says FUCK THIS THREAD!

minowaman-kick.jpg

015.jpg

ept_sports_mma_experts-520903433-1262317891.jpg

Minowaman says FUCK THIS THREAD!

minowaman-kick.jpg

015.jpg

ept_sports_mma_experts-520903433-1262317891.jpg

Its time to admit we are inferior to Kevin Randleman and Melvin Maneof and no more grasping at straws to prove otherwise. Bigger explosive men are just as fast and much more powerful n strong.

Also bigger is better in other places too if you know what I mean and we are inferior to Kevin Randleman and Maneof in that regard too.

Lets face it Rhonda Rousy would throw us like a ball then arm bar the crap out of us , some weight lifting women warm up with your 1 rep max, some big HW women bouncers could knock your block off.

Lets face it we aint nothin,

You are not Minowaman either! He is capable you are not. You cant get a free pass because you are both small. It doesnt work like that

Last edited:
Its time to admit we are inferior to Kevin Randleman and Melvin Maneof and no more grasping at straws to prove otherwise. Bigger explosive men are just as fast and much more powerful n strong.

Also bigger is better in other places too if you know what I mean and we are inferior to Kevin Randleman and Maneof in that regard too.

Lets face it Rhonda Rousy would throw us like a ball then arm bar the crap out of us , some weight lifting women warm up with your 1 rep max, some big HW women bouncers could knock your block off.

Lets face it we aint nothin,

You are not Minowaman either! He is capable you are not. You cant get a free pass because you are both small. It doesnt work like that
There's always a bigger fish somewhere, I'm fine with that. But I've knocked down guys bigger than myself and I've submitted bigger guys as well, so no point in telling me I'm "inferior" only because of a size difference.

Also, no point in comparing myself to pro fighters, I'm a white collar worker for f*ck's sake! :p Bet I'll be healthier than many of them when I'm 60 tho. ;)

There's always a bigger fish somewhere, I'm fine with that. But I've knocked down guys bigger than myself and I've submitted bigger guys as well, so no point in telling me I'm "inferior" only because of a size difference.

Also, no point in comparing myself to pro fighters, I'm a white collar worker for f*ck's sake! :p Bet I'll be healthier than many of them when I'm 60 tho. ;)

But will you have had as much pussy .........;)

But will you have had as much pussy .........;)
Quality over quantity. ;)
Besides, bimbos attracted to "big guys" usually carry a lot of baggage... and STDs.

Do you ever feel silly writing sentences knowing you're no Ernest Hemingway?

Back