Do you guys eat at the dinner table often?

Agent Mulder's Hair

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Or is that a thing of the past?

It's very rare for me to eat at the dinner table. I prefer to eat sitting on a couch or chair, watching tv. Doesn't matter if I'm with family or by myself, I'm just not big on the dinner table thing.

I strap on a feed bag.
That way, I never have to take my eyes off my alphabet crime shows

Very seldom do I sit at my table.

I generally refrain from speech during gestation. There are those who attempt both at the same time. I find it coarse and vulgar.

Not much, but since I don't have cable, it's become a lot easier.

We still do. There are in front of tv nights, but mostly at table.

I generally refrain from speech during gestation. There are those who attempt both at the same time. I find it coarse and vulgar.
Well aint this place a geographical oddity, two weeks from everywhere!

Don't eat in the dining room table unless we have company.
Usually eat at the kitchen table with my fam.
When I'm alone I usually eat standing up in the kitchen or on barstool ... sometime go sit on the couch.

I used to when the table was by the windows. I really like sitting next to a big window with sunshine spilling through into the room.

Now I live in a basement apartment and the cat food sits on the table lol.

We eat almost all of our meals at the dining room table. Our dining room connects the kitchen to the living room. We removed the kitchen table when we moved in as it seemed unnecessary.

Dinner, probably 3 or 4 nights a week. With a crazy work/gym schedule for the wife and I and the oldest kid in college now there's not much time in between

rarely. feels very formal.

Yes I eat at the dinging room table. I have the two leafs in storage , and just have it set for 6 instead of 10 people currently.

Zlbk90-UCW39UPWJLOW2IzBKyZ6UVmGH8PQeUxzuu25DcGm59DqA2kt5NqQGG-IpeEGB0pl-69nAPjg5wPz3BnJ1FdpGeQjWqexFnz87IJatFZ32RJnGLC6aHzCEFjFkpXUtUClQjJ5Q4ylruF8z33Xz1yT62LBIszrLl2om6hEZe7THpIE1DQGBi2cdjoe_SmkmRm0kvpZQ7NhLOVJhe-5A3HQhUYNq5J01jXpYPnFcuAgk_qcxgrgcG3ppmCHtLrPWe1nV9ecezD4sA3Yr9xrkZjL0cQCbvUGxUusUSojCfoxE7CBJ113xm47Qf939dKj30eq5ojGSq_bcNpOB3Fzg9mN3RMF1RkpJjT2WkbE1WYQBFPYyehY0ZJ4aL4EcyRe9H_7UT8tszqpzF4ZLy9CosOIAV63Qb6sc6f-R3S9xbvc5V7yow5L08Mg06yNaQAYlr_vO7u3wM5U0U2TgMChoKKQVy04-zjRAnJ6Iuy6I9LLUi-KDRYDfktUixFtO-tycgjJ9OsQp2CqJK62nvZ6C0jduxfYsZNCTMXOJ86UbqqeCuQAbfDa6r_ma57fXTScmTHBWDDU8Wno0cs-CbzMsWud84loxr8mHRg7KIrIAg9GgMCaNkMP49I7QFNYDCo4MRV2INNPcAU4gFj7C3rR609yqWmN0=w1219-h914-no

I eat maybe 5% of my meals at the dining room table. Generally eating in the living room with the TV going.

I eat at my kitchen bar.

Seat's turned to the side a little so I can watch Jackie Gleason while I eat.

No, I eat on the couch. I always end up sharing food with my dogs and cat as well.

I don't eat at the dinner table very often right now. I'm planning on changing that as my daughter grows. I want her to learn good table manners and the importance of a family dinner.

90% of our meals are eaten at the dinner table. It's a good opportunity to discuss the day's events and actually talk with one another. It's a "no phone" zone.

My wife also cooks all the meals, because that's her job.

Almost never. I always eat on my couch in front of the TV.

Back