Do you guys have a favorite pet?

I think I peaked already with my dog ownership.
I had two at equal first. One was a female scottish deerhound. She was the nicest, most polite and sensitive dog ever. Also extremely well behaved. Long dead now.

The other was a male staghound. He was very smart and a great companion and I could actively communicate well with him. Had him for 12 years and put him down last year. I was sadder about his death than most people I know.

I had them both at the same time and I think it was my peak dog years.
My present dog pales in comparison sadly.

My fish Bones, he's my favourite after we lost Fedor, Anderson, Deontay and Bam Bam, we've taken out a few fish in my time!

Had a half pit bull half great dane mix for a while. He only lived til 6 years old. I'll try to post a picture of him later.

1714471066785.png

This is Ashes (aka) The Blue Kitty.
We affectionately call him Blue. He is my buddy and the only cat that I have had since kittenhood and will have until he passes.

Fuck I dread that day man.

Last edited:
I had a very large Thai cat that passed away a little over a year ago now. He was 16 at the time. I got him from a coworker that lived in a cabin and said a stray cat had kittens on his porch. I was like 20 and working at a pizza place while I was in college at the time

He was a super outgoing and friendly cat. He would great me everyday when I came home and run around in front of me everywhere I went meowing while I was trying to change out of my work clothes. He would also always jump in my lap in the morning while I was trying to get ready for work. Always annoyed me at the time but I miss it now.

Attachments

• IMG_1153.jpeg
    IMG_1153.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
AP1GczNLdyao1I_4-WHbFLSnmJM0tCmI2EGDANH5MURFiqCjNikDL9OEgEv17wxikp2SNNNZfMMMRYso2uAiuz1wpMlqJogEZv1xZbyTruHVLGa4kg7YJNnRdWYTe9u7ewDVhqYCMhxwjFnpX0b9DYodjWMeHQOzyaMlGmofikqYIoQZ_ZLAxqBIlt75UKgLqAVn_Yxgmp8VwA3flro7F2h7oki4cwHwXZyHjSZFJ9y5whEoSe7actrEPP8-vprqOKS36CjP_dB9jfihuYjYSRtbrNIOr8ehViH6jbC6Eg95lP2weH2Oj6PzVzPbbYXFqWee20JgRWYGSBd1R4Ii_Gioaz1U2EhicWPerJvbHbYqfi2VEF4B0yNx0odRLqp5tfMhC6Ln1xQ98oRsS5ykmMBaEzWCwbuEkSTVjNebd4-89XnDeLrrtRAqPG04QXOxlxo-4DS338Sk4kOFwwhxBHygmychasCnO3G1frwb3M38irn6BDPAgCv-whvwGnZiygfz5dhC_JGF5pYJJeGv5cJTdCrhUEWekyvNvp098ZOWeH_h4ShgUio4re79bNWL_rTEqW8NXTHTXtNOx19yBURBechAbemjwnEOl5flEKKhabIoS7QRS0OqGfqBF352nomy4va0ABFEkgbSMtTan94BYaLhMknMkjCns0jC-pj09l-ft4np_ZYlYb7HiUpXMN9tk7cdo3oZkZquRjyxaHcVyDSb820sb1SWoB_Z6zHzVmdFbwG1oMzGs6zPAPOzsWXRB6OBQBSWB8lvv7v7CJlcHpLw0riDbOg5ufLq1GrwxgGUJYM6H2BAFUPmfrx_D0G89tfdmNv9M41vk9Uh6Zv_RDvzCOaqjHmN4U4zTpe4yFitudum2bkPuXjHK_sNlntO7im8HjJfNxv_Z-p0RSHalFI=w1136-h922-s-no

Bella and Luna, they take turns.

Not really, all the pets have been great, well our cat Tiger wasn't always so great, but overall don't have a best to worst ranking for pets.

My 16 yo cat was a very good girl. Always affectionate towards me because she knew she'd get affection in return.

Now I have an Alsatian, who is a really funny and cute dog.

We had a pet crow named Lucky growing up - it lived outside but would fly down and land on your shoulder if you called its name. If you were riding your bike it would land on the handlebars and bike around the neighborhood with you. Wicked smart.

I remember my Mom telling me to go teach it how to fly. So I would go to this tall hill start running down it holding the crow then throw it up in the air. After a couple of hours of this over two days it finally got the hang of it.

We had a pet crow named Lucky growing up - it lived outside but would fly down and land on your shoulder if you called its name. If you were riding your bike it would land on the handlebars and bike around the neighborhood with you. Wicked smart.

I remember my Mom telling me to go teach it how to fly. So I would go to this tall hill start running down it holding the crow then throw it up in the air. After a couple of hours of this over two days it finally got the hang of it.

I got attacked by 2 crows once. I must have been close to their nest but they were smart. They would fly at the back of my head while the other distracted me from the front. When I'd turn around the first one would attack my back.

Back