Do You Have a Preffered Clothing Brand That You Wear?

Whatever I can find in my size at TJ Max/Ross/Bargain Hunt.

I like Callaway, Under Armour and Nike dry fit shirts, Izod pants are good for the price.

Dont waste your time at TJ Maxx or Ross dress for less, I remember shopping there years ago those are factor seconds and the clothes are messed up, I bought some shorts and a shirt the sleeves were slightly longer, they are irregulars.

best just to shop online for cheap you can buy from HM, old navy, same price and cheaper and no irregulars.

Saucony for my running shoes/jeans combo

Although I do have a couple pairs of New Balance 574's.

I wear a lot of flannel. Mountain hardwear and marmot make up 70% of my closet.

Banana Republic, Express and Gap

Blue Industry -- amazing quality and comfort for work or causal

7 jeans are the only ones I buy.

The length is dead on for me based on their 34" waist. All of their jeans are the same long length as they assume you'll have them tailored to you specifically, but they're perfect from the factory for someone 6'5.

Whatever has good deals at the outlets, usually Under Armour.

Hanes black t shirts
Consumer Reports said Hanes Beefy-T has like 100+ UPF.

I stopped giving a shit about brand names after high school days. It's all about quality construction and made in USA... and UPF.

Cole Haan shoes
Invest on good shoes bud, they do make a difference and women always notice

Dont waste your time at TJ Maxx or Ross dress for less, I remember shopping there years ago those are factor seconds and the clothes are messed up, I bought some shorts and a shirt the sleeves were slightly longer, they are irregulars.

best just to shop online for cheap you can buy from HM, old navy, same price and cheaper and no irregulars.
I thought they were overstocks/oversupply. I bought what seemed like normal sneakers, dri-fit shirt, t-shirt, cap.

Consumer Reports said Hanes Beefy-T has like 100+ UPF.

I stopped giving a shit about brand names after high school days. It's all about quality construction and made in USA... and UPF.
I wear them for undershirts at work and eventually I just started wearing them everyday

Whatever happened to Karmaloop? I used to buy clothes from them all the time they would send me emails every day some times they would send a 40 percent off coupon.

Zumiez/plundr killed them. They lost alot of the brand's they used to be able to carry. Then the Kazbah market place kinda went to shit.

To OP it depends, it's alot of UA, GAP, and Calvin Klein. Then I have curbsideclothing I like, Supreme, ASSC, and BBC that my girl friend says I'm getting too old to wear.

Calvin Klein Suits and dress shirts. They ar a slimmer cut, and have a modern look without being too modern or hipster. I also get their slimmer ties. I buy Ralph Lauren slim fit t shirts, and regular cut underwear in dark colors. Chicks always love the underwear, I get a 4pack for 19.99 at century 21.

I keep it simple, levis jeans, plain tees, nice leather boots, button ups from Fred Perry, Penguin or whatever looks nice.

Back