Do You Have a Preffered Clothing Brand That You Wear?

Brooks Brothers for dress/work. I used to be a Polo person, but they always faded after a few wears on the golf course during the summer. I found the Nautica polo's to be better

Adidas and Kappa (I'm Eurotrash)

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebok

Went through this phase heavvvvvvvvyyyyy. While I was drinking CrossFit Kool Aid for about 10 months, I can probably count on one hand's fingers the number of times I left the Union Square box without popping into the store that's above it to buy something. Not to shit on them though, they have some nice gear, and Nano 4&5 were damn-near indestructible, and I still have a veritable fuckton of their shirts and shorts I use for gym, but, dear god, it was bad for awhile. My entire wardrobe was Reebok.

Left the cult two years ago, now in recovery :)

for me its all about what I can rock and look sexy as fuck. I dont pay attention to name brands because I dont have that much money. if I see some $10 jeans that will look really good on me Im buying them. Not like anyone is actually going to notice if its "name' brand or not

I have been earning better money lately and have found that the thing I like buying more often is nicer clothes. I know some people don't even give a shit about what they wear, hell my friend has been wearing the same stuff since high school. I'm not talking about flamboyant clothes either, like Gucci or that other shit. Just nicer stuff like polos or Nike. Do you have a go to clothing brand?

I don't recall if I already said this elsewhere because I was drunk yest, but do yourself a favor of a lifetime - and thank me later - Rhone and Lululemon stretchy dress pants. For better or worse, I will never - I repeat NEVER - wear anything else dressy that isn't stretchy like that. They will run you some money, but I don't expect you'll need 10 pairs - 3-4 are fine for a rotation. Without even a close second, these are the most comfortable pieces of clothing I own - to a point that I'm on my way to watch a soccer game and I was heavily debating whether to wear them instead of jeans. And they look perfectly dressy - I wear them to work every damn day.

This is from a person who would have kicked you in the teeth two years ago had you asked me to walk into a Lulu shop.

Banana Republic, American Eagle and Express for daily clothes. Under Armor and Adidas for workout clothes.

Hit up outlet malls for maximum savings. Clearance rack is awesome.

Went through this phase heavvvvvvvvyyyyy. While I was drinking CrossFit Kool Aid for about 10 months, I can probably count on one hand's fingers the number of times I left the Union Square box without popping into the store that's above it to buy something. Not to shit on them though, they have some nice gear, and Nano 4&5 were damn-near indestructible, and I still have a veritable fuckton of their shirts and shorts I use for gym, but, dear god, it was bad for awhile. My entire wardrobe was Reebok.

Left the cult two years ago, now in recovery :)
My name is Giblert ;):D

Tapout and Affliction

Obligatory:
m_5a1e47d7d14d7bd98814e095.jpg

To answer seriously no brand in particular I mix it up. I go to pop ups, department stores, and I've even found cool shit at Target and the like.

Whatever I can find in my size at TJ Max/Ross/Bargain Hunt.

I like Callaway, Under Armour and Nike dry fit shirts, Izod pants are good for the price.
Those places don't have mens clothing though.

I mostly wear Eddie B. shirts and cargo pants/shorts. Casual middle aged guy wear.

Pants/Shorts - Wrangler Cargo Shorts and Carpenter Jeans. Fuck everything else.

Shirts - No brands. Lots of band and comic book shirts.

Shoes - Vans and Puma Suedes.

thread confirming what i already knew 99% of sherdoggers cant dress

Back