Do You Have a Preffered Clothing Brand That You Wear?

i look like a Dockers commercial on work days

Zumiez/plundr killed them. They lost alot of the brand's they used to be able to carry. Then the Kazbah market place kinda went to shit.

To OP it depends, it's alot of UA, GAP, and Calvin Klein. Then I have curbsideclothing I like, Supreme, ASSC, and BBC that my girl friend says I'm getting too old to wear.
Is buckle still around? I used to shop there and online, also active, sucks karmaloop got sunk by those guys, karmaloop was supposed to open actual stores but i guess they never did i heard they went bankrupt, maybe because they kept giving those insane discounts 40 percent off with freeshipping, i used to order a ton of stuff from them when i had a good job and they had excellent cusomter service, if they screwed an order up they would call you personally and pay for the return shipping and give you another code and send you the correct item.

Supreme, A Bathing Ape, Gucci, Off-White, Rick Owens, Comme des Garçons, Yohji Yamamoto, Lacoste, Nike, Adidas, Acne Studios, ACRONYM, Levi's, Uniqlo, Champion, Gosha Rubchinskiy, Balenciaga, Kenzo, Hugo Boss, Nautica (comfiest polos out there), a few indie brands here and there or t shirts from indie artists.

Abercrombie and Fitch, Hollister, ed Hardy, affliction, tapout, and true religion are the absolute worst trash and an abomination against humanity.

Last edited:
Things I tend to always go back to, Adidas originals, Levi's jeans and lots of basics from UNIQLO. I tend to wear a seasonal uniform and don't want to be bothered thinking about what to wear each day when I wake up tired and hungover. As long as I can wear basics that fit me properly, I'll look good and don't really care otherwise. I'm told by the ladies that my style is "effortless."

Zubaz pants and a vest because I'm Loren Avedon

maxresdefault.jpg

Basically all my office clothes are from uniqlo.
They have polo shirts which are a normal polo on the outside, but like a sports shirt material on the inside...very cool feeling.
Great for me because I live in tropical climate.

I like Adidas shoes. Very comfortable and don't feel as cheap as Nikes...but why are they always smaller than other shoes? You need to buy 1 size up.

Jeans i always go for Levi or preferably wrangler because you wear them and they already feel worn in.

Ya...sound poor I know.

Levis

Vans and addias shoes

Nike sports wear (running shoes, shorts and shirts).

My go-to brands.

Massimo Dutti - Work and casual shirts, belts, wallets.
Levi's - Jeans.
Timberland, Clarks, Onitsuka - Shoes.

But ONLY during clearance sales.

Armani jeans preferably. Airmax 95, Adidas and Nike SB. Patagonia t shirts, short and long sleeve. I like Santa Cruz and The North Face clothing aswell.

I just bought a few 'Urban Outfitters Ultimate Tee' shirts from Kohls.

They're stretchy, very comfortable, and if you're in good shape you can buy a size smaller than you usually wear - for the summer months.

2 shirts for $15. Great deal.

I used to wear Bench and Penshoppe, and now they're freaking expensive.

Same as BNY and Oxygen, so I decided to go with Uniqlo and unbranded or fake branded clothing.

Been getting into some Fred Perry polos recently. Probably wouldn't pay full price though...

Casual- Massimo Dutti and Original Penguin

Dress- BOSS and Canali.

Back