Do you have a problem with WSOF WW Champ Rousimar Palhares' win over Jake Shields?

Frank23

Enter Sandman Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
IMG_9187.0.jpg

WSOF-9-Rousimar-Palhares-conquista-o-cintur%C3%A3o-do-WSOF-Foto-Dave-MandelSherdog1-600x330.jpg

Rousimar Palhares beat Jake Shields via submission (kimura) at WSOF 22. He is fun to watch. What is your reaction?

BlackandwhiteKnobbyChicken.gif

Rousimar Palhares MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography - Sherdog.com

Last edited:
He held the kimura long after the tap like a fucking dick.

So happy. Shields was spamming takedowns . That kimura sweep was sick . Paul harriss bjj is deadly

He should try to go to RIZIN in Japan

Seems like all of Palhares fights have some sort of controversy, what the hell is wrong with that guy?

Rousimar Palhares still keeps his win over Jake Shields.

this guy has absolutely no control over himself. cranking and cranking on yet another submission, way after both the tap and the ref literally trying to wrestle him off it.

and here come his assclown apologists, always claiming he has never done anything wrong. they absolutely need to ban this guy from the sport.

Palhares is mentally deficient. What a pos

I honestly don't think he's all there, but I still love watching him fight.

I agree. Ban.

*Edit-- And I fucking HATE Jake.

I flipped the channel during the Shogun fight and see this guy ripping Shields arms off after he taps!! This is a dangerous guy, not just in a fighting sense. He really needs to serve long term suspension.

Slick finish, held it abit long but shields kinda earned it saying he was gonna hold a sub longer if he got one, don't blame Jake for the after the fight punch, lot of anger in that fight lol. The fingers in the eyes is hard to judge for me looks like he was just trying to make some space and that's where his fingers ended up but could have been sticking them in on purpose, either way enjoy watching his fights cause of his submissions. Steve is still a shitty ref lol

Not to mention the multiple eye gouges that Mazzigatti allowed for some reason.

Nah, stoppage was fine. Jake's "punch" after so hand him a suspension, though.

Seeing him in guard when he couldn't get to the leglocks looked a lot like me which was cool, then hit the kimura roll sweep and subbed with it which is another big go to. Nice to see a very high level version of what my tendencies are.

Shame he's such a dirty stupid piece of shit

For those who didn't see, he beat Shields via kimura in round 3 and held onto it for probably an extra second. Shields tapped pretty quickly and I think MAYBE other fighters would have gotten slight leeway, but with everyone watching to see if Palhares would hold onto holds too long, he's not gonna get off scott free on that one.

Back