Do you have friends who are on the opposite side of the aisle?

But the Republican party does little if anything to further them

I could post links, but you know how to use Google as well as I do. Then you'll post counter links. In the end, you have to do what you think is best. I didn't come in here to argue endlessly over the same talking points. This isn't productive any longer. We will see what happens in the next set of elections. I'm open minded to hear what the Dems have to say, and if I think they have the best plan for America they'll get my vote. It wouldn't be the first time. ;)

He didn't care about the military, states rights or anything else until it suited him. The dude us a con artist and if he took the job to make things better for everyone why hasn't he spoken to the left AT ALL. Even Obama would make statements to try and include the right. "Ill be your president too".

Also, what does Trump know about the military?

Meh. You've lost me zebby. Once the personal attacks start, I get bored. This is just your opinion. Those of us who voted for him feel differently. Why not talk about what your side can do to win next time? You're going to need more than just "Im not Trump" to win. Ideas win elections.

Meh. You've lost me zebby. Once the personal attacks start, I get bored. This is just your opinion. Those of us who voted for him feel differently. Why not talk about what your side can do to win next time? You're going to need more than just "Im not Trump" to win. Ideas win elections.

I'm attacking Trump not you. He deserves to be attacked. My side needs to find someone young, energetic with a handle on the issues. Literally someone like Obama. He/She is out there, just have to find them

Govt tends to be wasteful and inefficient. And I don't want govt to have too much power and control over citizens.
You don,t have an issue with government control when it is controlling something that you want controlled. Ironically you would financially be better off with a public option/ goverment healthcare but since you can,t ever admit that you have blindly oppose it.

You don't have insurance and you didn't get your kids vaccinated?????
correct. But I did join a religious co-op to avoid the Obamacare tax. Aslo so people would chip in if something bad happened.

w5fdhx6mp3dy.gif
Would

$1250 per month and that's with an $8,000-$10,000 deductible

So this is before you get any doctor bills.

yikes....
and you guys are complaining about the government trying to give you healthcare? (I don't really know anything about Obamacare.)

Yea, my dipshit buddy who orders every PPV is a Trumper. I just clown on Trump being a complete retard to him, he stammers "but Hilary", and he's my PPV welfare because I'm not giving Dana a fucking dime.
The definition of a leach liberal wanting everything free.

I don't talk a lot of politics with my friends. Like, detailed politics. Simply because I am probably the only one in my group of friends, who is actually interested in politics on a non-superficial level. Though we all agree about the important stuff.

I only ever discuss politics with my uncle (who is just to the left of Hitler) and my cousin (who admires people like Lenin and Mao). So yeah, that's always interesting. My uncle (the husband of my mother's sister) is actually part of a german family line of wealthy landowners, who held high positions under Hitler (he has private photos of him and everything), and even though he is not a nazi, he can certainly put on the charm sometimes. We have had heated discussions about race, immigrants and of course the classic "how many jews REALLY died during the holocaust?".
But atm we mostly discuss climate change and global warming. He was a full on denier in the beginning, but he has started to turn around a bit after our many discussions (it's no secret that I know way more about that subject than he does), so now he only carefully suggest I read some article he just read that questions how big of an impact CO2 really has etc.

My cousin on the other hand is like a living caricature of what the right paints the far left as. He belongs to a communist party, and he believes that rich people and big capital owners should be brought to a guillotine. Which gets sort of awkward quick. Because I'm part of an organization that him and his ilk is supposed to hate more than anything else on earth, called DJØF, which translated is an acronym for Danish association of economists and lawyers. Who they believe have single handedly ruined Denmark, and represents all they hate.
Anyway.. Unlike my uncle, he is not so bright. He is also sort of autistic. So our discussions are actually always held in a high mood, with laughing and everything. It's highly bizarre.

Yeah... So none of that rational political disagreement for me. I only engage the loons. Just like on Sherdog.
Cliff : you're a nazi and associated with them.

All we need to know.<{smellit?}>

In real life sure. One of my lifelong friends is a left wing college professor at NAU.

I could post links, but you know how to use Google as well as I do. Then you'll post counter links. In the end, you have to do what you think is best. I didn't come in here to argue endlessly over the same talking points. This isn't productive any longer. We will see what happens in the next set of elections. I'm open minded to hear what the Dems have to say, and if I think they have the best plan for America they'll get my vote. It wouldn't be the first time. ;)
You would lose

Back