Do you honestly think there are clean fighters?

bj penn, the diaz bros
first things that come to mind for me as well. those 3 are almost definitely clean for their entire careers, anybody else is questionable. especially near the top of the game.

lol at Diaz brothers. Half their gym has tested positive :D

yes. every athlete in every pro sport and most amateur sports is using. sorry

lol at Diaz brothers. Half their gym has tested positive :D
Exactly, so do you think Diaz bro's are smarter & thus able to cycle correctly or for Nate to avoid USADA? Nick tests positive for weed every damn time lol, don't think they give a fuck
I mean its definitely possible, but I think they're some of the least probable fighters + a bunch in WMMA.

I think that USADA has done a great job cleaning up the sport. I don’t think the huge names would be getting caught if USADA wasn’t legit.

THEY DO USE THAT TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GC/C/IRMS (as it is properly called Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometry) is most definiately, 100000%, employed by USADA

But they don't run it on every sample because that would be totally fucking pointless. They run it when a preliminary urine screen suggests that it would be worth running.

IRMS would be used for instance in detecting exogenous testosterone. There is absolutely ZERO point in running a sample through IRMS to look for exogenous testosterone when the initial urine screen shows ABSOLUTELY ZERO EVIDENCE OR INDICATION that exogenous testosterone is even an issue.

You really need to stop believing the bullshit that comes out of Vada representatives mouths.

There is no point whatsoever in running IRMS on every sample, there's absolutely no reason to do it, none whatsoever.

A great RECENT example.

Cortney Casey - suspended by Texas because her t/e ratio exceeded 4:1 (totally normally in women)

Guess what, USADA had also found her t/e ratio in excess of 4:1 on several occasions. So what did they do?

THEY RAN FUCKING IRMS ON THE SAMPLES (and cleared her completely)
Thanks for the correction. Do you know of other UFC fighters this was used on?

Thanks for the correction. Do you know of other UFC fighters this was used on?

nope. but they would run full irms on any urine samples that suggested it was needed. Or if a fighters bio passport profile suggested it was needed.

its one of these things where if initial screen is suspicious, then run further tests.

we only specifically know about Casey because of the texas testosterone fuck up.

Old geezers are using TRT to pop boners and look good driving their corvettes. What do you think athletes are doing to push the limits of physical performance?

Exactly, so do you think Diaz bro's are smarter & thus able to cycle correctly or for Nate to avoid USADA? Nick tests positive for weed every damn time lol, don't think they give a fuck
I mean its definitely possible, but I think they're some of the least probable fighters + a bunch in WMMA.

The Diaz brothers have figured out that weed is the perfect masking agent.

There’s so much weed that they can’t see the deca son

Borrachinha, GSP, Romero, Woodley etc are a clear case of steroid use. Tell tale signs everywhere

Which oddly enough no sports body in the world recognizes as proof, despite the possibility of saving tens of millions a year if they used visual tests instead of blood tests. Think of the money they could save if they used visual tests instead of blood tests.

For some odd reason they don't have the same trust in tell signs as Sherdog has.

Don't get me wrong, I suspect all of them are using. But if you can tell just by looking at them the IOC will pay you hundreds a thousands a year to do so, because they'll save millions a year (and huge inconveniences) on blood tests.

bj penn, the diaz bros, Fedor probably, any fighters that age like normal humans In the fight game..

Nate Diaz says everyone in the UFC uses steroids, which includes himself - and he would know if he is using. And arguably he'd know if his brother uses. So by his own admission you can take him off the list of clean, and probably Nick as well.

Back