Do you like cilantro?

Wet Blanket

Bipartisan GIF Machine
@red
Reaction score
images

Lots of people hate it, but I freakinh love it.

Do you love it or hate it? If you hate it, do you think it tastes like soap? (I've heard people say that and I don't understand where that comes from.)

images

Lots of people hate it, but I freakinh love it.

Do you love it or hate it? If you hate it, do you think it tastes like soap? (I've heard people say that and I don't understand where that comes from.)
it’s just one of those weird Mendelian trait dealings from what I understand. One allele makes it taste like freshness embodied to some and soap to others. I love it personally.

when i first tried it it tasted sort of like soap to me. Personally if it's in Asian cuisine i don't really like it but if it's in Mexican cusine i love it. No idea why.

You can add it to almost anything and it will make it taste better. Love it.

I don't mind it if it's just used to add flavor to a sauce or something, but I hate getting food that had a bunch of it cut up in it.

You can't have a taco without Cilantro on it. Cilantro is the best.<JonesDXSuckIt>

It’s an acquired taste for me. I used to hate it. Now it’s pretty good.

El pero, El pero, Es me corazon
El gato, el gato, el gato no es bueno

Great song

Pico de gallo - yes
Taco's - yes
Pho - Yes
Everything else - no

Not a big fan. Over powers too many foods imo. OK in small doses only.

I vehemently disliked it for the longest. It has a flavor that could only be compared to cilantro, and it was too jarring. Then I moved to California and it was in everything. I got used to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back