Do you like cilantro?

Love it. Never thought about putting cilantro in rice. And I'm asian.

It matches well with anything tomato. It's one of my stable herbs.

images

Lots of people hate it, but I freakinh love it.

Do you love it or hate it? If you hate it, do you think it tastes like soap? (I've heard people say that and I don't understand where that comes from.)

I love it on my tacos, and salsa, its good for your gut too and your breath.

i like it but it can overpower food so don't overuse it

I was raised eating cilatro being Mexican. I can not eat a t aco or a coctel de camaron if it doesn't have cilantro.

I tend to hate it, and I'm not a fan of the raw flavor, but mixed in certain things as an extra layer of flavor, like Salsa, it's divine.

Fresh cilantro is great. I used to go to a market with great produce and you could smell it all across the section and it was awesome. It's great in salsas, chimichurri, all types of Mexican food and in certain Asian cuisines. I'm glad it doesn't taste like soap to me. Although it doesn't taste citrus-y to me, which according to Wikipedia is what people who like it most commonly say it tastes like to them. I can't really describe the flavor, it's just a unique herb flavor, sort of like basil, but with its own twist.

I don’t know. Honestly have no idea if I have eaten it. Maybe in some dish, at some point., but don’t know what it tastes like off the top of my head.

Its yucky and when I cook and a recipe calls for it I skip it every time

I dont think it tastes like soap but I think it is over powering

I like it. Growing up my family always had a vegetable garden. My dad would have a section and my mom would have a section. My mom called her section the salsa garden where she grew tomatoes, jalapenos, green onions, and cilantro to make salsa.

Back