Do you like Korean BBQ?

dislike for being served bad meat and old veggies that I have to cook myself*
You in LA? What restaurant? LA has great KBBQ joints. Kind of odd to complain about an entire type of food over one bad dining experience.

You in LA? What restaurant? LA has great KBBQ joints. Kind of odd to complain about an entire type of food over one bad dining experience.
Go to the valley and you'll find more bad than good. If it's good, you're paying out your ass and waiting forever for a table. It's funny how people have such vitriol for those who don't have a positive opinion.

Go to the valley and you'll find more bad than good. If it's good, you're paying out your ass and waiting forever for a table. It's funny how people have such vitrol for those who don't have a positive opinion.
I wouldn't say the things I wrote are vitriolic, more curious questioning. But it is odd that you complain about bad KBBQ joints being bad and complain about the good ones having long lines and being expensive. Problem seems to be with you, not KBBQ.

Korean BBQ is very special to me.

When I was stationed in Korea, there was a restaurant called Carne Station in Gangnam. I don't believe it's there anymore but it was $20 AYCE and AYCD with lots of liquors available. That was just the beginning...

Back