Do you often sense people in public looking at you then.......

vadrigar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
when you turn your head in their direction they pretend not to look or quickly look away.

What does this mean if anything? It's something I noticed happening to me since the start of November and it's freaking me out. I swear this never happened before.

Last edited:
Royal_Stare.0.gif

MajorMedicalKinkajou-size_restricted.gif

Nah because people usually look at me directly (i look like a foreigner even in my home country,people even speak english or russian to me lol)

All the time, and it's not an accident either. The fact that they are looking in your direction sends a vibrational message that you pick up through a frequency that eye can't see, but we can perceive.

It's awkward when two people do this.

Some girl in the pub recently looked in my direction but not at me. I looked at her thinking she looked at me, then for her to look at me, probably wondering why I just looked at her.

Then we do that thing were u both look to see if that person is actually looking at you, keep catching each other. I'm so socially awkward.

All the time, and it's not an accident either. The fact that they are looking in your direction sends a vibrational message that you pick up through a frequency that eye can't see, but we can perceive.
Pheromones bruh.

I'm a beautiful man so they don't even try to hide it half the time, they just gawk.

When people look at you their eyeballs are bombarding you with photons. Photons are subatomic particles purported to have zero mass yet they carry momentum and exert pressure when they hit a surface

So yeah, it’s likely that you can literally feel someone staring at you

Vibrational message?

They're just called pheromones.

When people look at you their eyeballs are bombarding you with photons. Photons are subatomic particles purported to have zero mass yet they carry momentum and exert pressure when they hit a surface

So yeah, it’s likely that you can literally feel someone staring at you
No.

The interesting thing about this phenomenon is when you both make eye contact, then you get a vibration/fast shaking of your head and neck. It's happened to me many times. With women... lol

Happens to me all the time, but I'm one of the beautiful people, 6' 4" 240lbs with ass striations alpha hair genetics and never sounded poor to anyone EVER.

at least that's what I tell myself

when you turn your head in their direction they pretend not to look or quickly look away.

What does this mean if anything? It's something I noticed happening to me since the start of November and it's freaking me out. I swear this never happened before.

Yes but to be fair I'm in a police uniform...

Back