Do you often sense people in public looking at you then.......

Right, the sensation of feeling is relative to the amount of photons being felt. But the statement that you can feel photons is not controversial at all. If the protein molecules in your retinas' photoreceptor cells didn't feel photons hitting them then they wouldn't send signals to your cells and you wouldn't be able to see shit
I think you just have a broad definition of "feel", they absorb light it doesn't necessarily mean feel to me but whatever, you cant feel people looking at you because of photons.

Not into the whole new-age crap but my belief is that the eyes have a sense of touch and our body has a sense of seeing. This is why I need "alone time" sometimes. People's gaze/presence can be annoying or even bothering.

People talk a lot about lucid dreams or out-of-body experiences but on many occasions after a lucid phase I'll wake up and find myself INSIDE my body. Just imagine that instead of you "being" in your head you're actually in another part of your body and seeing from there. That's a crazy perspective. I can describe this internal world as bright blue and glistening and every organ you see is in a psychedelic-art form. Idk if anyone else has experienced this, but it's part of why I think like that.

The feeling that people are watching you is one of the very first signs of schizophrenia BTW.

I catch people looking at me all the time.
It's usually 'cause my fly's down.

when you turn your head in their direction they pretend not to look or quickly look away.

What does this mean if anything? It's something I noticed happening to me since the start of November and it's freaking me out. I swear this never happened before.

I think it has something to do With u being ugly

when you turn your head in their direction they pretend not to look or quickly look away.

What does this mean if anything? It's something I noticed happening to me since the start of November and it's freaking me out. I swear this never happened before.

Someone bookmark this post, so when this guy eventually becomes a War Room topic on mass shootings, we can come back to this post and at least pinpoint that around November is when the psychosis kicked in

If I fart around you are you feeling my fart? or are you smelling it? could maybe feeling on deal with one sense? like touch? and used in another way in english to express emotion?
What if you were visited by djinn that granted you a superhuman ability (but you had no choice in the ability), and it ended up being the ability to see farts. Could imagine the disappointment?

Someone bookmark this post, so when this guy eventually becomes a War Room topic on mass shootings, we can come back to this post and at least pinpoint that around November is when the psychosis kicked in
Your comment deserves a big cookie...filled with hash

Yes, but i rarely look at them. I know when anyone is looking at me, mostly because i can see them doing it out of me peripheral vision...

If I fart around you are you feeling my fart? or are you smelling it? could maybe feeling on deal with one sense? like touch? and used in another way in english to express emotion?
i’m feelin it wit my smell muscles. i ain’t likin it tho

It's called normal human behavior. It's not polite to stare and it can be awkward to make eye contact for no apparent reason. When out in public, we all people watch and sometimes while you're doing it, the other person looks at you at the same time and you look away to not make things awkward.

I don't know how you could age past the point of having your first conscious thoughts and not realize this but Sherdog has surprised me again.

Back