Do you own any weapons?

images

Besides my dick? It shoots fire AKA Gungorrhea!

E80F700F-2FA5-452F-8BBE-5A38BBE56A22.jpeg Have my grandfathers world war 2 black iron mini bayonet with a black iron sheath . Feel sorry for someone breaking into my house without a gun . It’s similar to this .

XD45
XD40 subcompact
Savage 111 30-06 w/a thumb hole in the wood stock and bi-pod
cheap 12ga for home defense

Glock, 2 Rugers and a Mossberg. Zombie shit hits the fan, I'll just head to TX and see if that Demolition Ranch guy will take me in in exchange for manual labor around his property lol

If some asshole wants to rape me i will smash their face off... and i have 3 rifles...

11 guns
3 shot guns.
8 rifles
eventually get some pistols

View attachment 405467 Have my grandfathers world war 2 black iron mini bayonet with a black iron sheath . Feel sorry for someone breaking into my house without a gun . It’s similar to this .
I have something like that myself. It's a bayonet attachment for the M1 from the Korean War. It's longer than any kitchen knife a potential intruder would brandish.

.12 ga for home protection.

Used to have an AR and a AK. Sold them for about what I paid like an idiot years ago.

Yup I've got a fair few. Couple swords, couple shotguns, handful of rifles and a crossbow. Couple belt knives and pocket knives. Couple machetes and a kukri. Would like to get a handgun but not really worth it under Canadian gun laws, handguns can only be used at gun ranges and I do all my shooting on private land.

Just in the bedroom here....

-kimber Montana 308
-Winchester m70 30-06
-tikka t3x superlite 6.5cm
-weatherby vanguard DGR 375HH
-Ruger 77/22
-2-3 shotguns
-glock 20
-glock 19
-glock 26
-glock 43
-Ruger redhawk 44mag
-Ruger super Blackhawk 454 Cadillac
-Ruger sp101 357mag
-Ruger lcrx 22

I got a whole safe full of guns in another state as well.

I use a g20 all the time, have for years.

Me as well........ not for years though , fairly recent acquisition . I just meant that usually you don't see people that arent kind of " in " to guns with a 10mm. Its sort of a niche cartridge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back