DO you play one game at a time or more?

Variety is the spice of life.
If I didn't play more than one game of each genre, I would get burnt out very quickly.
I need that mental reset.

Whatever my current single player game is when I want to be solo (Primal Far Cry).

Then I go back and forth from pubg and bf1 when I want to play nice with others.

Similar story. I'm working my way through the Witcher 3 and then my friends will message me to play Overwatch, HOTS, PUBG, etc. Then sometimes I just need to jump into a random roguelike and see if I suck less than I remember.

Ill usually switch it up and have multiple games going at the same time

I usually play one game with a story (shadow of the colossus, monster hunter: world etc) and one or two online games, Battlefield 1/EA UFC.

I can't play several games at a time as when playing Battlefield for example, I don't have the interest of other games.

I always have good intentions of playing a few, end up playing the one that I enjoy most at the time.

So now, i'm back on CS : GO and have not played other games for a good few weeks.

My attention span won't allow multiple games. I also don't get how people can buy multiple games and let them sit unplayed. I have a good radar for what games I think will be worth my time and buy them one at a time.

Steam sales and cheap digital codes make me weak in the knees. I've gotten better in recent years but I did just buy Kingdom Come when it came out and have played about 20 mins so far.

I usually get obsessed with one game, something that usually requires a lot of time, play the shit out of it and then don't play anything for a week or two. I've played nothing but TW: Warhammer 2 the past few months but put it down recently. And what good timing that was since Path of Exile is launching a new league this Friday. I can't wait to get back into that game.

I usually stick with one bigger, story based game at a time (Kingdom Come right now, before that was Mad Max and Witcher 3) , and switch between that and games that I can jump in and out of, like Civ, or sports games.

I usually only play one at a time.

There was point where I was playing GTA V online in between single player games though.

I've always played a ton of games at once. In highschool, I was obsessed with finding all the og Xbox game I could find. I think that by the end of the gen, I had like 300 games. Sold them all, got a 360. Was nowhere near the obsessive as before, but still got everything dope I could get my hands on, same as Ps3. On pc, my backlog is absurd, and I have like 15 AAA games installed right now.

I still haven't beaten Witcher 3 or Fallout 4. That should tell you.

I used to only play a game at a time, but right now I'm swapping around between more games than ever.

PUBG, WoW, Overwatch, Warframe and Rocket League are all on my current rotation. I also recently got a Switch w/ BotW and Odyssey but I've barely touched them because of those other games still having me hooked.

I always keep two games installed on my consoles. A game with a large single player campaign and a fighting game. The single player game is the main and the fighting game is for when I want to get some play time in, but don't have enough time to really sit down and play.

usually 2-3 and if its an open world game I probably wont finish it

I used to easily just get caught up on 1 game, but in competitive games I intentionally switch it up now because I feel you actually play better when you take a break from a game and play others you can kind of learn new things from other games and take them back with you I guess. Like I used to be overly aggressive in SoulCal because it has minimal punishment from doing so, so then id get my ass handed to me in SF. Once I learned to play more defensive I could still apply a safer but still aggressive SoulCal game.

When im playing a singleplayer game though I just soak one up from start to finish unless im not enjoying it that much and for some reason feel compelled to beat it ill rotate games...sometimes I just end up finding a new game to play and dropping the lesser ones...other times I end up finishing them and sometimes end up liking em more than I thought I would so it can work out, other times im left wondering why I wasted that 20 or so hours even if it was split between many sessions lol.

Usually more than one on the go. My current rotation is Skyrim, Fallout 4, MGS 5 and Dark Souls 3.

I usually play 1 at a time. I don't have a ton of time to play these days, so if switched back and forth I would never finish anything. I have the 2 game plan with Gamefly so it actually works out pretty great. They can take forever to get games to you, so I usually have one at home and one on deck, even if it's a long wait. Even if it takes me weeks to get it, I wouldn't play it until I'm was done with the current game. Save a ton of money this way.

Usually one game with a story line at a time, but will usually have a sport game like MLB the Show as well to change up the pace of things,

I try and play one at a time, but I end up switching every few days due to the backlog on my HDD.

Back