Do you prefer to have weekends or weekdays off?

Ideally, I would like to spread out my 40+ hours throughout the week based on how busy I am and other factors. The 8-4:30 set hours we have is archaic in this line of business. It would be more advantageous to me, and the company itself, if I worked some days at 10 hours and others at 6 hours. Sometimes it would make sense to work a weekend day and take a weekday off. Once we get one of our older employees out of here, we will likely discuss doing something like this.

Oh, and the more I think about this thread, I'm getting rustled. A bunch of lazy rich fat whites in here, wanting days off. Get a 2nd job!

Tough. Weekdays are fun because there is a lot of energy and a weekday spirit if you're a people person. During the week there are much less crowds in a lot of places making the city easier to navigate.

Mine varies but I usually don't do mornings unless it's for meetings, proposals, interviews, someone quit, etc. I love smoking a joint every morning thinking about the people in traffic. I'm technically off but might stop by anyway and will definitely do something from home.

I tend to work weekends but can often get them when I'd like.

My work is something I'm passionate about so it's really moot for the most part!

It all depends on the person. And of course you got the people who wants weekend off mainly cause they want to party and the people who prefer weekdays off like myself cause less crowded places wherever you go, less distraction, less noise, and if we have a doctor appointment, weekdays are the only days you can do that mostly

I have every day off. It's great!

I like split days off, spaced with 2 and 3 shifts in between each. I feel like I am never far from a break that way.

Why not both?

Give me four 10 hour days (6am-4pm preferably) and three days off. Work Monday and Tuesday, have Wednesday off, work Thrusday and Friday and have the weekend off. It's the perfect schedule. Monday's are not so bad as you're coming off a weekend, Tuesdays are okay since you're off the next day. Then Thursdays are survivable as you're coming off a day off and Fridays are still great as you're heading into a two day weekend.

Most salary office jobs won't let you do it. By far the most important factors for me with a schedule is ability to work remotely when I want and just general distance from work.

Back to the OP question. For me weekends are still king because thats when most things are happening socially. Add on shit like UFC is on late as hell.

I have Monday Tuesday off. Oddly enough a lot of my friends do too so I'm cool with that. It does suck working through almost every UFC event. I took the last one off and went to a bar. It was awesome

i guess weekends since i'm so used to it, but i'm never technically fully off.
there's certain people in the company that i'm responding to email/text/call, regardless of if i have the day off or not.

neither, free time is my enemy right now. im watching fucking baseball ffs

s4eamxv.jpg

Weekends since that’s when everyone else has it off. I do enjoy taking a weekday off every now and then though.

Weekends that is when people party and my friends are free. What the heck would i do with a monday or Wednesday off?

Friday, saturday sunday off wouod be goat

Or saturday, sunday, monday

i work in a hospital,so I've always worked days nights and weekends. i must admit i hate doing grocery shopping at w/e or i fact driving anywhere,cause theres to many assholes about.

Weekends, if I have to choose. People are available for gathering. Who am I gonna get to go out on a Tuesday night?

Weekends.

Sometimes you gotta take a Monday and a friday and have a long weekend

Back