Do you realize that for the laws of quantum mechanics

tenor.gif

Multiverse isn't even a scientific hypothesis, let alone theory or law. Do you even science?

It means he has infinite chances to beat Mayweather, but he can still lose infinity times.

He however does win eventually against Khabib.

I just closed 25 tabs of sherdog on my phone

golly

Grand_f7b4cf_5364319.gif

Some time would be better spent figuring out how to get a woman.

There is a universe where conor kept his job and did not willfully go on welfare and learned the lessons of humility, honest hard work, sacrifice and perseverance.

but

<NoneOfMy>

and the the multiverse/many-worlds interpretation there is an universe where Conor beat both Mayweather and Khabib and he's now revered as the reincarnation of Bruce Lee and as an absolute Buddha by the masses? You can't argue with

science.gif

giphy.gif

PitZ.gif

Haters right now:

LrmY.gif
See here's the thing though, that theory is just a complete obsurdity from people trying desperately to explain reality in literally ANY other way than as having an intelligent creating source. So there is also a universe where by making this thread, u did the one thing in that universe that would make u teleport to a giant castle where u rule over the entire earth, and a universe where this thread kills you, and where u rule over a pile of dog poop in a small cardboard box for eternity, and where u teleport to this universe and fuse with yourself with potara earings, and a universe where all of that happens, and the you in this universe is aware of it, and a universe where none of it happens and u still thought of all of this before i said it............... to anyone with half a brain, this is number 1 bullshit. Alhamdulillah

See here's the thing though, that theory is just a complete obsurdity from people trying desperately to explain reality in literally ANY other way than as having an intelligent creating source. So there is also a universe where by making this thread, u did the one thing in that universe that would make u teleport to a giant castle where u rule over the entire earth, and a universe where this thread kills you, and where u rule over a pile of dog poop in a small cardboard box for eternity, and where u teleport to this universe and fuse with yourself with potara earings, and a universe where all of that happens, and the you in this universe is aware of it, and a universe where none of it happens and u still thought of all of this before i said it............... to anyone with half a brain, this is number 1 bullshit. Alhamdulillah

@Rex Kwon Do

Found your alt

Why is it taking so long for threads to be moved to the wasteland these days? Get more mods, FFS.

Back