Do you really think this next fight is Jones’s last?

Depends on how well he was able to save his money over the years. A lot of lawyer fees & court costs over the years, not the mention the drugs/alcohol/strip clubs etc etc. As well as how much he actually makes for the Stipe fight.

I hope not, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was. He wants to go out undefeated and what better than beating one of the best UFC HW's ever.

there's absolutely no one in the HW after Miocic that could do anything for his legacy. Anyone remaining won't even be stain in the history books of the UFC, so no reason to let them make a name off you. So yeah, he'll probably retire after Stipe. But I hope Stipe beats him and takes his rightful place in MMA history as All-Time, All Weight Divisions GOAT.

Let's hope so... Cheating pile of shit

I’m definitely not a fan of Jones but if his next fight is his last, I wound at least respect him if he fought Pavlovich. If he fought Stipe, it’s a clearly taking the easy route. Of course, his fans will say “JJ deserves it and happy about him getting paid riding into the sunset”. But I watch MMA so the best can fight the best so we can settle debates. If I want to watch people get rich, I’d be watching the financial news channel.

If Francis stayed he wasn't fighting Pav either. The plan was Jones, Stipe, Jones according to Francis.

The Narcissist that is Jon Jones, should he beat Stipe, will be able to sleep well at night knowing he captured a HW title and then beat the HW GOAT. He'll forever be able to confidently refer to himself as the best ever and have no problem believing it... so he won't have a need to fight again after Stipe.

This narrative that Jones is afraid of Ngannou and Pavlovich is funny.
This man is not your typical human being, he doesn't feel fear the same way you perceive it.

Also, as time passes, we see that Ngannou is really hard to negotiate with, so maybe, just maybe Jones is not at fault here?
As for Pavlovich, he needs one more.

Who says he's been inactive?
Wouldn't be surprised if he's killed a hooker or 3 at this point .

He really doesnt.
I hate Jones,but at this point,if you are fan of his,he's def already done enough.
Do you really hate him if you are saying his fans would suggest that he has done enough, yet you also agreed that he really doesn't need to prove anything more. That would make you a fan by your own words.

Do you really hate him if you are saying his fans would suggest that he has done enough, yet you also agreed that he really doesn't need to prove anything more. That would make you a fan by your own words.
I just say it to mean,that the people who say that he hasnt done enough,is because they dont like him and want him to lose. I dont like him either,but I can admit that he doesnt need to do any more.

It’s very possible. I don’t really get motivated as a FAN seeing the heavyweight division slow progression. I’m sure Jones knows Stipe and Ngannou are the only draws. I’d love to see Sergei but he needs more publicity and name recognition.

I gained a ton of respect for Jones in 2019 when he fought Smith, Santos, and Reyes. Regardless of how you think the fights were scored, he took on the next challenger and it was refreshing to see. Jones legacy was set in stone after the DC fights in my opinion. I didn’t know if we would ever see Jones again. The fact we got him back vs Gane was a bonus imo

Back