Do you regret your tattoo?

CauseImbetta

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone here regret their tattoo? As time has passed, I have a few that I regret.

starland.jpg

Yes sir.

Property of War Machine seemed like a good idea at the time.

I have zero tattoos, but I've had dreams where I got a tattoo & I had a feeling of disappointment.

Tattoos are silly. If you feel the need to get a tattoo, just get some crayons & a coloring book to cure your itch.

I had 2. One I got covered up and the other I plan to do the same with later this year. They were just poorly done and I was a stupid 18 year old thinking it didn't matter where you went.

If I ever got a tattoo, it'd be small and probably on the upper forearm. Should be easily concealed.

I had 2. One I got covered up and the other I plan to do the same with later this year. They were just poorly done and I was a stupid 18 year old thinking it didn't matter where you went.

That when I got mine. 18. Many many many years ago.

If I ever have an idea for a tattoo, I draw it out and Photoshop it onto where I'd get it.

Usually within a week or two I say "nah that's dumb" and I'm good.

I have designed 4 or 5 tattoos for other people that they ended up getting done and loved (including one that I designed 15 years ago and forgot about until her mom reminded me a month ago that she still loves it) so I'll stick with doing that.

Last edited:
This is what happens when you get lasering gentlemen..

27044511_1815049825180213_1855761150_n.jpg

27044749_1815049888513540_874894203_n.jpg

Choose your tattoos wisely.

This is what happens when you get lasering gentlemen..

27044511_1815049825180213_1855761150_n.jpg

27044749_1815049888513540_874894203_n.jpg

Choose your tattoos wisely.
Come on, man, you know that looks worse than it is. I got one removed and got the blisters, but hey, they're blisters. It heals in a few days.

But yeah, I'm glad I got it removed and I actually got another one to replace it.

Come on, man, you know that looks worse than it is. I got one removed and got the blisters, but hey, they're blisters. It heals in a few days.

But yeah, I'm glad I got it removed and I actually got another one to replace it.
Comparing to what? It sucks.

It's expensive
It hurts like hell
It takes ages to do, i'm a year in and still maybe a year to go

Takes like 2-3 weeks to heal up aswell.

It sucks balls

Comparing to what? It sucks.

It's expensive
It hurts like hell
It takes ages to do, i'm a year in and still maybe a year to go

Takes like 2-3 weeks to heal up aswell.

It sucks balls
Yeah, it's not fun, but it's not that bad. I just got it light enough to get a cover up tat. lol

Yeah, it's not fun, but it's not that bad. I just got it light enough to get a cover up tat. lol
What was the size of the tattoo though?

I am having to complete forearm sleeves removed, it's 45 minutes of lasering non-stop each time and it is hell.

Most of my body is tatted even the worst parts, but lasering is fucking horrendous. My tattoos are thick black and heavy lines aswell, sometimes they don't budge.

What was the size of the tattoo though?

I am having to complete forearm sleeves removed, it's 45 minutes of lasering non-stop each time and it is hell.

Most of my body is tatted even the worst parts, but lasering is fucking horrendous. My tattoos are thick black and heavy lines aswell, sometimes they don't budge.
About 9 sq inches. Definitely nothing like a forearm tat. I feel your pain. No, I don't, mine's smaller. hahaha

About 9 sq inches. Definitely nothing like a forearm tat. I feel your pain. No, I don't, mine's smaller. hahaha
To be honest it aint the pain or the healing, like you said it is bareable.

What gets me is how long it takes, it goes on and on and it's worse because I know what I want on my forearms and I have the artists waiting and everything. The place you want good tattoos is the forearms aswell.

Back