Do you regret your tattoo?

I only have one and forget that I even have it. It's surprising when I catch it in the mirror every once in awhile.

What was the size of the tattoo though?

I am having to complete forearm sleeves removed, it's 45 minutes of lasering non-stop each time and it is hell.

Most of my body is tatted even the worst parts, but lasering is fucking horrendous. My tattoos are thick black and heavy lines aswell, sometimes they don't budge.
Man that shit sounds brutal, I have my arms and chest heavy inked and I’ll just keep them instead of the laser. I’m done getting anything new.

Man that shit sounds brutal, I have my arms and chest heavy inked and I’ll just keep them instead of the laser. I’m done getting anything new.
Yeah it is bad only do it if you really want them gone.

Getting your chest tatted done takes major balls most non tatted people will never understand but the lasering is a different kind of pain because it's hot, it's like a lighter running up and down your skin your entire body goes on edge, gives me shivers thinking about it.

And the fucking inner wrist, GOOD GOD.

What was the size of the tattoo though?

I am having to complete forearm sleeves removed, it's 45 minutes of lasering non-stop each time and it is hell.

Most of my body is tatted even the worst parts, but lasering is fucking horrendous. My tattoos are thick black and heavy lines aswell, sometimes they don't budge.
If it sucks that bad why don't you just keep the ink?

Getting your chest tatted done takes major balls most non tatted people will never understand but the lasering is a different kind of pain because it's hot, it's like a lighter running up and down your skin your entire body goes on edge, gives me shivers thinking about it.

Yeah I’m taking mine to the grave, it’s cold I wear long sleeves everyday now. When it’s hot idgaf, I just forget about them and get on with it.

Two hours after I got it.
I was 17 and it's not a bad tat, it's tough still, but I'm not into tats and luckily it's on my calf.

If it sucks that bad why don't you just keep the ink?
On the top of both my arms I have started my perfect sleeves and it looks stupid because I have half really good portraits and then like trees and roses.

Plus I am over half way there now so I have committed.

One day and I don't know when but one day I will get there and look at my arms and they will be complete and I dream of that day just hoping it's before i'm 26.

Yeah I’m taking mine to the grave, it’s cold I wear long sleeves everyday now. When it’s hot idgaf, I just forget about them and get on with it.
What have you got?

You can always get the work re-worked by a really good artist and bring them to life, I see that alot.

What have you got?

You can always get the work re-worked by a really good artist and bring them to life, I see that alot.
Japanese sleeves and chest plates. Nah, the quality is good no worries there. They look good just more of a regret issue when I see old pics pre tattoo days.

The chest was interesting, I had a 8 1/2 hr tattoo done in one session. I have both sides of my ribs done and the left side I had done in the last year and when we were at the 4 hr mark it started to be rough before it was finished. I'll never understand how I did twice that time on one area. I paid for an all day session and the artist kept saying "if you quit now you'll go have to pay by the hour when you come back to finish it".

nah, I covered up some crap I got early on but both my arms are sleeved now with cool asian art
full-arm-sleeve-japanese-mens-flower-and-fish-tattoos.jpg
Nice tat. Don’t tell us you bench the 275

Japanese sleeves and chest plates. Nah, the quality is good no worries there. They look good just more of a regret issue when I see old pics pre tattoo days.
Nice, atleast you are more colourful haha
The chest was interesting, I had a 8 1/2 hr tattoo done in one session. I have both sides of my ribs done and the left side I had done in the last year and when we were at the 4 hr mark it started to be rough before it was finished. I'll never understand how I did twice that time on one area. I paid for an all day session and the artist kept saying "if you quit now you'll go have to pay by the hour when you come back to finish it".
It's all a state of mind, one day you feel like the terminator another after 1 hour i'm thinking I can't do this.

I remember my back, holy shit, I respect any man or woman who can endure a back, ribs or front piece tattoo that shit would have a heavyweight UFC fighter crying in pain.

Artist sounds a but harsh to be honest he should know the pain and what it's like and be more understanding this ain't easy. I'm thinking about doing my front next but kinda scared if I am honest lol

I have zero tattoos, but I've had dreams where I got a tattoo & I had a feeling of disappointment.

Tattoos are silly. If you feel the need to get a tattoo, just get some crayons & a coloring book to cure your itch.

I thought I was the only one that got these dreams. I'll have dreams where I have a full sleeve tattoo and i'm immediately filled with anxiety and regret. Like fuck this shit is permanent. Then I wake up relieved.

Sort of. They haven't held me back, or look bad, but I'm just meh about them.
Wouldn't mind another one if someone like Paul booth did it. Other than that, I'm fine with what i have, and have no desire to get another.

Don't have any.

I still have plans on becoming a criminal mastermind.

Tattoos are like a stupid persons extra fingerprints.

Unfortunately I don't get that privilege, i'm wanting portraits next so it must be basically completely gone.

I'm amazed you are not just removing them.

And for portraits! Tattoos that are guaranteed to look shit as they age!

Don't have any.

I still have plans on becoming a criminal mastermind.

Tattoos are like a stupid persons extra fingerprints.

That's what I was thinking yeeears after I got my tats lol. Luckily I can conceal mine. If I had to go down that road, I'd laser them.

Yeah i did lazering. Was horrible.
Care to explain? I heard it's painful. How would you rate it on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the worst? Was it a large tattoo, small one?

Back