Do you regret your tattoo?

Does anyone here regret their tattoo? As time has passed, I have a few that I regret.

Yes and no. The design could've been a little different but it's all good. The second one, I like it better than the 1st. I only have 2 small ones and I look for a reason to get more but I can't find one. If I get another one, i'll hate it. I'm the least tattooed person out of some of my family members.

Wow, I’m actually surprised at the amount of people who regret/wanna get rid of/cover up their tattoos. I’d be curious to know the % of those who were drunk/ignorant(i.e-younger than 24) when they got them.

I don’t have any regrets cause I never got a tattoo. Not that I wasn’t tempted, but because i couldn’t think of something cool enough. i almost got this
8b92c0673b.jpg

But was too lazy to

I had one covered and then never finished. It'll get it cleaned and finish this summer, I imagine. So yeah, I've regret one.

I got it when I was 18-19, and perhaps a bit overly zealous with religion. After a bit more life, I quickly realized how dumb is was. It's gone now though, thank god.

I had one covered and then never finished. It'll get it cleaned and finish this summer, I imagine. So yeah, I've regret one.

I got it when I was 18-19, and perhaps a bit overly zealous with religion. After a bit more life, I quickly realized how dumb is was. It's gone now though, thank god.

Over zealous.

Thank God.

Lol

The only regret I have for my tattoo is that I thought it would get me in the good graces of a hot lady trying to become an artist with homemade equipment but all it got me was a shitty looking ace of spades.

when we were young cutting your arm was trend (which means you re tough guy yeah I know that BS),I have a few big cuts an to be honest I never regret them

I got laser removal on my stomach. It doesn’t hurt like I thought it would, and it didn’t blister up at all. The stomach is a sensitive spot as well. I’ve heard people say it’s unbearable. Must have a very low pain tolerance

Never had a tattoo.

You just don't put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari.

<Kpop775>

I've got a bunch of tattoos and regret none of them.

The idea of permanently being stuck with anything is a bit much. It's like being stuck with a haircut permanently.

This is why I don't understand women getting them. They can't wear the same clothes more than a few times.

Outside of something racist or sexual just learn to live with it.

Back