Do you regret your tattoo?

I never got tattoos because I'm afraid of needles. Getting my ears pierced was nerve wracking.

I love the comments from people claiming only dumb or poor people have tattoos. Guaranteed I know people much more intelligent and much richer than you who have them. Whatever makes you feel good about yourself though.

I have no tats but when I was 18 and a complete dumbass barb wire on the upper arm was all the rage. Couple of friends got them and I was considering it myself. Holy shit I dodged a bullet there!

I don’t regret them, but I do plan on getting my first tattoo covered, then redone elsewhere.

The girl altered the design when there was no need to, and I didn’t notice until it was too late. Her lines are shitty, they don’t even end right and aren’t filled in. She wasn’t putting on enough pressure either so the ink faded within a couple of weeks. When people catch a glimpse of it they think it’s dirt behind my ears lol. But eh, at least it’s somewhere that people will rarely see it.

That's what I was thinking yeeears after I got my tats lol. Luckily I can conceal mine. If I had to go down that road, I'd laser them.

Care to explain? I heard it's painful. How would you rate it on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the worst? Was it a large tattoo, small one?

Mid sized tattoo on my arm. Costed $50 to put on at the time, and $2000 to lazer off. Had to go in sessions because too much pain and healing required in one shot. I smelled my burning flesh when they were lazering my skin. I couldn't sleep on the right side.

The lazer cant remove the color yellow due to light frequency. So the eyes of the monster are still there.

Mid sized tattoo on my arm. Costed $50 to put on at the time, and $2000 to lazer off. Had to go in sessions because too much pain and healing required in one shot. I smelled my burning flesh when they were lazering my skin. I couldn't sleep on the right side.

The lazer cant remove the color yellow due to light frequency. So the eyes of the monster are still there.

Bright colors like red, blue, yellow, green are hard to get off. Yeah, those sessions add up. The tattoo removal business is booming.

I was 16 when i got my first ones and unfortunately tattoos back then weren't a good as they are these days. Also no one would bring in their own designs like i common now.
Back then you just pick one of the wall of the tattooist and thats the one you got. They look very old fashioned these days of course.
So i have 4 of these old skool tattoos and i wish i'd of given more thought into what to get, however i was only 16 and very stupid.
Prior to those i had a few home-made tattoos which i wish i hadn't done. Decades later i got a doctor to cut them out and they made a bit of a mess of doing so.

Back