Do You Remember Back When Jones Tested Positive For Cocaine?

I remember not caring and still don't but the shoopers made for some great lulz though.

It would help if some old threads were posted in the thread.

Someone search it.

Compared to how he fought then and then his fight against OSP, Jon is clearly human when he doesn't have a speedball in his system on top of whatever else he puts in his body.

He shouldn't have been tested for narcotics in the first place. The commission released his private medical information just to embarrass him.

That was the old regime of the NSAC that featured ghouls like Pat Lundvall, who tried to fine Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. nearly a million dollars for popping for weed and wanted to ban Nick Diaz for life.

Releasing that result was part of a pattern of grossly abusive behavior, but nobody cares because it was Jones.

I recall that he planned on suing. Any idea if anything ever came of that?

I don't care if someone does coke but I hate being around people who are on coke.

Him popping for coke wasn't a big deal and probably should have never even been released.
I think that was the reaction most of us had; it wasn't a good look for Jon, but it also wasn't something absolutely atrocious. I feel like people look at it differently now that all those other shit storms happened.
He shouldn't have been tested for narcotics in the first place. The commission released his private medical information just to embarrass him.

That was the old regime of the NSAC that featured ghouls like Pat Lundvall, who tried to fine Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. nearly a million dollars for popping for weed and wanted to ban Nick Diaz for life.

Releasing that result was part of a pattern of grossly abusive behavior on the part of the NSAC, but nobody cares because it was Jones.
Oh, geez, I forgot all about that hearing. That old hag was a prick.

I recall that he planned on suing. Any idea if anything ever came of that?

That was before the hit-and-run and him destroying his entire reputation on his own.

He would have had a good case though.

It's a shame that nobody ever sued the commission when Lundvall was on it. She was out of control and was eventually replaced by the governor because of all of the heat that she attracted.

I think that was the reaction most of us had; it wasn't a good look for Jon, but it also wasn't something absolutely atrocious. I feel like people look at it differently now that all those other shit storms happened.

A lot of people lost their minds over it for awhile. A wealthy young athlete popping for coke when they're being randomly tested isn't exactly shocking, even if it's in camp. If Jones didn't prove to be an all around idiot outside the cage, it have been a shame for his reputation to take a hit because of the NSAC swinging its dick aroudn.

giphy.gif

Man I can't stop laughing. Good times.

Edit : If anyone knows the original shooper of this gif please let it be known. They are the greatest.
Best ever!

"That's why he's the greatest ever. Because he's a wild man." Joe Rogan a million times before he started doing commentary with Cormier.

hard to keep track of jones fucked up career

Yeah was a weird moment cuz I was doing a bump right before I read it.

giphy.gif

Man I can't stop laughing. Good times.

Edit : If anyone knows the original shooper of this gif please let it be known. They are the greatest.
Haha, that's great. At $65'000 a key I don't think Jones could afford to be the coke fairy though. Have to leave that one to Conor, lol.

"That's why he's the greatest ever. Because he's a wild man." Joe Rogan a million times before he started doing commentary with Cormier.
I also remember the comments he made regarding race being a factor in people's disdain for Jon.

Man, that was a good one.

Wasnt he doing blow and tequilas with Brazilian hos that time?

Fuck, hes rich, young, baddest man on the planet.

Why would he NOT do blow off of hos tits??

Back