Do You Remember Back When Jones Tested Positive For Cocaine?

Compared to how he fought then and then his fight against OSP, Jon is clearly human when he doesn't have a speedball in his system on top of whatever else he puts in his body.

Getting hit 5 times in 25 minutes while running a clinic on your opponent, repeatedly slamming them and breaking their arm as a result, , is far from human..

I’ve lost track of what he tested positive for and when it’s just kind of a blur of him being disappointing to me now

giphy.gif

Stfu clown

How bout you stay on the actual subject, instead of stalking me like some creepy weirdo, k? Thanks. :Dlmao

Stalking? You are the first or one of the first posts in EVERY thread. You are unavoidable on Sherdog. And its always some stupid generic shit to get likes. If Jones started a redemption path and Sherdog was loving him, you would be praising him to get likes. You were sucking Conor and his fans off to get likes before the Khabib fight, and now that most Conor fans have left you are trashing Conor and his fans to get likes

Getting hit 5 times in 25 minutes while running a clinic on your opponent, repeatedly slamming them and breaking their arm as a result, , is far from human..
Steroids and cocaine is a hell of a combination.

Stalking? You are the first or one of the first posts in EVERY thread. You are unavoidable on Sherdog. And its always some stupid generic shit to get likes. If Jones started a redemption path and Sherdog was loving him, you would be praising him to get likes. You were sucking Conor and his fans off to get likes before the Khabib fight, and now that most Conor fans have left you are trashing Conor and his fans to get likes
You seem to have a finely developed sense of justice, yet no nose for your own irrelevant number one bullshit, and the two are not mutually exclusive. That's...not great.

This is a funny thread

"Jon jones does recreational drugs"

"Jon jones has sex with, girls"

"Jon Jones beats people up"

Some of yall need a woman, or more likely a man....

You're certainly not the only one to notice this

I’ve lost track of what he tested positive for and when it’s just kind of a blur of him being disappointing to me now
Im legitimately liking your comment, and not just piling on.
It really is a blur. He has fucked up so many times

You seem to have a finely developed sense of justice, yet no nose for your own irrelevant number one bullshit, and the two are not mutually exclusive. That's...not great.

Buddy can stick up for himself

Cocaine has positive physiological effects and is actually a real PED. I wouldnt be surprised at all if JJ does a couple bumps before sparring sessions and cardio. He then has an easy excuse - "...oh I was just partying the night before. Blah blah blah (insert random retarded excuse)." It's amazing the shit USADA/UFC lets this guy get away with.

I don't remember anyone being suprised. The shoop threads were and still are hilarious, one of my favorites along with the Diaz brothers doing nice things shoop thread.

Back